Heartbreaking Story! Poverty in America Continues to Grow.

Please share:

http://youtu.be/kGpv504A5G0

Maybe the Rothschild Family would like to help?
Yes after years of War on Poverty and trillions spent all that has been done was to keep that fat cats fat and the poor people poor. Social engineering does not work. The only thing that works is ambition and the desire to rise above your position in life. We could spend trillions more , that we are borrowing from the next ten generations, and nothing will change.
It might have helped to not have open borders and unlimited immigration and to not have shipped our manufacturing jobs overseas. I think the "free enterprise" agenda that is supposed to be so good for our economy is only good for the multinational corporations. My biggest problem is "how do you vote against this?" It seems like both party's support "free trade". The only politician I ever heard oppose it was Ross Perot and the media all but crucified him.
What is considered "poor" in the USA would be quite well off in the majority of the rest of the World's Nations.
When I clicked on the link, the YouTube ad that ran before the video was an ad for outsourcing business services to Puerto Rico.

Not enough ambition, indeed.
Our government perpetuates poverty.
The trend was bad enough, The we get Bend over Barry, to finish us off... Thanks Ozombies
What is considered "poor" in the USA would be quite well off in the majority of the rest of the World's Nations. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You live in your world and have no idea about what is going with the rest of us. Congratulations. . .enjoy your power! (And loneliness from the emerging majority).
It might have helped to not have open borders and unlimited immigration and to not have shipped our manufacturing jobs overseas. I think the "free enterprise" agenda that is supposed to be so good for our economy is only good for the multinational corporations. My biggest problem is "how do you vote against this?" It seems like both party's support "free trade". The only politician I ever heard oppose it was Ross Perot and the media all but crucified him. Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent

I think maybe Ron Paul may be on our side. .but he does not have the financial means unless we provide it.. ."The Grass Roots" emerging society. We must abolish the fact that money is ruling the White House. Let's get back to the "real constitution. . .please. . .before all civil and human rights are completely demolished in the midst of state corporate capitalism."
"Poverty" is increasing, because the definition of "poverty" is changing.

Now being worth $100+ million is being "broke."
It might have helped to not have open borders and unlimited immigration and to not have shipped our manufacturing jobs overseas. I think the "free enterprise" agenda that is supposed to be so good for our economy is only good for the multinational corporations. My biggest problem is "how do you vote against this?" It seems like both party's support "free trade". The only politician I ever heard oppose it was Ross Perot and the media all but crucified him. Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
Yes, the bait and switch about immigration is deadly. We argue about racism preventing non-whites from historically getting citizenship here, and about the poor people who need humanitarian aid, while immigration is an economic issue fueled by corporate desire for cheap, exploitable labor.
The hero of Mexican farm workers, Cesar Chavez, opposed immigration on economic grounds.
We argue about racism preventing non-whites from historically getting citizenship here, ...

The hero of Mexican farm workers, Cesar Chavez, opposed immigration on economic grounds. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
When you post "non-whites" just who are you referencing?

I'm still looking for a person with "white" skin. How many have you seen?

As for Chavez ... he wasn't a "hero" of "Mexican farm workers" ... otherwise he would have been more successful in "organizing" citizens of the Republic of Mexico who came into this country to work in the agricultural businesses.
I think maybe Ron Paul may be on our side. .but he does not have the financial means unless we provide it.. ."The Grass Roots" emerging society. We must abolish the fact that money is ruling the White House. Let's get back to the "real constitution. . .please. . .before all civil and human rights are completely demolished in the midst of state corporate capitalism." Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
+1
Please share:

http://youtu.be/kGpv504A5G0

Maybe the Rothschild Family would like to help? Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Debbie, someone crunched the numbers a few years ago.

When you add up all the money spent "fighting poverty", at national, state, and local level, on all of the programs, and divide that by the number of people below the poverty line, you discover that, if we just GAVE them that money, it would be more than enough to lift every last one of them above the poverty line.

The conclusion is obvious. Whatever it is that we are doing to "fight poverty", it isn't working.

What most people don't understand is that, when you can prove that something isn't working, you should stop doing it and do something DIFFERENT.