Think You Are a Great man? Fix this!

Here is a mosiac of the thousands of properties on the brink of foreclosure in the Democratic laboratory of Detroit:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...saic.html?_r=0

How would you fix this without hard work, individual initiative, and old fashioned American ingenuity without picking the pockets of those who have paid trillions in taxes for anti-poverty campaigns already?
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Detroit needs to learn to be happy with being smaller....not try and restore its past.
Detroit needs to learn to be happy with being smaller....not try and restore its past. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, it sure does. They can't even afford to tear some of their shacks down.
On the bright side ... The inhabitants won't be coming down here. The good people of Detroit left and moved down here, years ago... Fuckem
Nothing like so called Americans cheering for failure in America.
Nothing like so called Americans cheering for failure in America. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I'm for Texas... Mericas gone... and NO it's not funny...
  • Seedy
  • 06-28-2014, 10:05 AM
The people that live there, voted into power, the thieving cocksuckers they have had, and have now. Fuck em
Nothing like so called Americans cheering for failure in America. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Maybe we are cheering for people to get what they deserved and we warned about.
We are warning you now that America is on the same path as Detroit. Too much government, too little self sufficiency.
You are no American, JLHomo!
Maybe we are cheering for people to get what they deserved and we warned about.
We are warning you now that America is on the same path as Detroit. Too much government, too little self sufficiency. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You (who are warning us ) will give everything we have to other countries while fucking the people needing help in this country.
You (who are warning us ) will give everything we have to other countries while fucking the people needing help in this country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I really don't see that. We only send minimal help to our best allies, such as Israel, who do the heavy lifting for us in the Middle East.
How about the trillion invested in Afghanistan and Iraq, plus another five hundred million going to Syria rebels?
How about the trillion invested in Afghanistan and Iraq, plus another five hundred million going to Syria rebels? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That was ill advised.
No shit...