Asking for discounts...

I'd like to here a little feedback regarding this. Personally, if I've never met you, it ain't gonna happen that way. Past regulars I don't mind if they ask, due to rate increases etc, but still a faux pas. Some cite my rate as being too much but if I discount it they'll see me--when in reviews they've written they've anti-ed up or seen multiple ladies in small time frame, clearly not an affordability issue.

Just wanted some thoughts on, from any side....

For me, there is a right and wrong way to do anything, and I always say if you don't ask you don't know, but still....
I'm going to try and see you either on the way to the east coast, or on the way back. Maybe both. I just need the name of a hotel to stay in for the night where you'll come visit me!!!
I'm going to try and see you either on the way to the east coast, or on the way back. Maybe both. I just need the name of a hotel to stay in for the night where you'll come visit me!!! Originally Posted by Rec1166
Stop breaking rules!! Haha, seriously what are your thoughts on the topic?

And check pm
I think straight up asking for a discount would be rude, especially if they never meet before. However I do know some girls offer discounted rates or grandfathered rates from repeat clients but that is usually something the provider initiates. My preference is multi-hour appointment so if only the hourly rates are known I might ask what the multi-hour rate would be hoping that it would be at a discount.
I've had guys ask me for discounts so low, it's pitiful. Ummmm, what provider in their right mind would accept only $250 for 4 hours? The man in question was asking for over $200 off....and he cursed me out on the phone when I told him that was too low for 4 hours of my time. I only offer discounts to gents I've been seeing for years...
Philly, how would you feel about charging by the inch? My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
I guess I always do that. I always at least ask if they are doing any specials. To me 3.0 for an hour seems like the average. What I really don't understand is why their is no discount if the guy provides a place for an out call.
I guess I always do that. I always at least ask if they are doing any specials. To me 3.0 for an hour seems like the average. What I really don't understand is why their is no discount if the guy provides a place for an out call. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Because for an outcall, you also need to consider the travel time / gas it takes for the provider to get to you?

Many don't charge extra for outcalls, but I can understand why some would charge more for it.
I'd like to here a little feedback regarding this. Personally, if I've never met you, it ain't gonna happen that way. Past regulars I don't mind if they ask, due to rate increases etc, but still a faux pas. Some cite my rate as being too much but if I discount it they'll see me--when in reviews they've written they've anti-ed up or seen multiple ladies in small time frame, clearly not an affordability issue.

Just wanted some thoughts on, from any side....

For me, there is a right and wrong way to do anything, and I always say if you don't ask you don't know, but still.... Originally Posted by PhillyChik
I have never asked (and will never ask) for a lower rate than advertised. When we talk about professional companionship, we're obviously not talking about a necessity of life. What you ladies offer is a luxury. A treat. The client can either pay for it, or not. After all, Rosie Palm and her five daughters are always available as a last-resort fallback option, if a guy can't afford to see a working woman.

Another thing I don't get is this whole concept of "grandfathering" a lower rate. Everything a provider has to pay for, from her food and rent and gasoline to her sheer little nightie and her condom supply ... it all gets more expensive all the time. Do any of the suppliers from whom she buys "grandfather" her at last year's prices? Being all ancient myself, I started buying gasoline at 36 cents per gallon. Unfortunately, I can't continue to buy it at grandfathered rates today. So, as far as I'm concerned, a provider's rate is what she offers, right now. Even if her rates were lower when I first saw her.
I don't ask for discounts.....If I think the rate quoted is too high, I move on. I think asking for discounts is crass.
  • katee
  • 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
I have never asked (and will never ask) for a lower rate than advertised. When we talk about professional companionship, we're obviously not talking about a necessity of life. What you ladies offer is a luxury. A treat. The client can either pay for it, or not. After all, Rosie Palm and her five daughters are always available as a last-resort fallback option, if a guy can't afford to see a working woman.

Another thing I don't get is this whole concept of "grandfathering" a lower rate. Everything a provider has to pay for, from her food and rent and gasoline to her sheer little nightie and her condom supply ... it all gets more expensive all the time. Do any of the suppliers from whom she buys "grandfather" her at last year's prices? Being all ancient myself, I started buying gasoline at 36 cents per gallon. Unfortunately, I can't continue to buy it at grandfathered rates today. So, as far as I'm concerned, a provider's rate is what she offers, right now. Even if her rates were lower when I first saw her. Originally Posted by James1588

Thank you James 1588.
I understand that seeing me, is not always in everyone's budget. I'm okay with that, as there is a certain type of gentleman that I prefer to spend my time with. Not necessarily one that has an abundance of monetary wealth, but one who appreciates quality. When asked if I have a special, I always state "I am special." If asked for a discount, I always say, "I'm sorry, I'm not that girl, but you can,on any given day find one on BP, that will, thank you for calling, goodbye." Just, as many gentleman prefer a quality upscale provider, I too, prefer a quality upscale gentleman. I enjoy my work, my fun, my life, and I know what it takes for me to keep it that way. Not everyone looking can afford my time, but I find that quality, discretion, low volume is worth the price for many.
I have had a few ask for a discount... and i guess they are still waiting on my answer. I offer specials often so to go and ask for a discount.. i may as well give it up for free. But im not that desperate for attention or sex. I already have my stunt cock that fills in when i need a good squirting orgasm.

Anyone that asks for a discount... isnt worth my time to respond. Its just rude. They can either wait til i offer a special or they can find someone they can afford.
Now if I can only find an I'm Thinking of Visiting Your City threAd and a Wash Your Damn Ass threAD my day will be complete.
If I have discounts going, they will be in my ad or on my website. If you don't see them there, then don't ask. I do grandfather previous clients when I raise my rates, and offer multiple hr discounts, which are listed in my ads and website. It also says that my rates are non negotiable. Regular clients will also get a discount after a certain amount of visits.

If I get an email with a client asking about discounts, I'm assuming they didn't read my ad or my website. Bye, bye potential client.

i view it the same way i view someone asking me for a discount on my photography services.

the price is the price. if you can't afford to pay, then just stay away.