Ideal Length of Appointments

Hello Darlings!

I'm curious to know what your favorite appointment time length and why? My favorite amount would be 3 hours. I like being able to provide "dinner and a show" so to speak. I love to cook and everyone knows besides a luscious BJ another way to make a man lust after you is to cook for him. So being able to make a nice spiced lamb rack or fish for a client followed by a long sensuous session and a champagne dessert toast at the end is my ideal & 3 hours could definitely provide enough time! Of course everyone loves overnights and weekend trips but that would be my average & favorite!

I read somewhere that a man does not pay a provider for sex, he pays her to leave. Haha I think that's great! Another reason why I say 3 hours!

How about you ladies and gentlemen?

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe
I like the hour. One hour appointments allow me the ring the bell 83 times and I still have 58 minutes to nap.
I like the hour. One hour appointments allow me the ring the bell 83 times and I still have 58 minutes to nap. Originally Posted by pyramider
As long as we get to cuddle afterwards I accept this.
For me I like 1.5 hours.
spend about
15-20 min chatting,
15-20 min making out
30-45 min of fun then relax and leave

that is great you love to cook but for me I prefer to eat afterwards.. I cant play on a full stomach, ,need that blood going to my cock not my stomach.
As long as we get to cuddle afterwards I accept this. Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe

You can cuddle all you want, but I upcharge for that action...ijs. But if you were to post some taint photos ...
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Personally I like 3 hrs with a lady I have not met before, overnights with those I have seen and developed some chemistry with.
For me I like 1.5 hours.
spend about
15-20 min chatting,
15-20 min making out
30-45 min of fun then relax and leave

that is great you love to cook but for me I prefer to eat afterwards.. I cant play on a full stomach, ,need that blood going to my cock not my stomach. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I understand! Eating can happen whenever I just like fueling up haha
You can cuddle all you want, but I upcharge for that action...ijs. But if you were to post some taint photos ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Wow so cold! Up sells for cuddles haha
Personally I like 3 hrs with a lady I have not met before, overnights with those I have seen and developed some chemistry with. Originally Posted by Old-T
Exactly how I feel
As an introductory encounter, an hour is enough to know if I'm going to enjoy spending more time with this lady or not. I'm a long term relationship sort of client. Once we sense our compatibility and things we "like" to do, then I typically enjoy longer term engagements, which would include dinner, the occasional overnight, etc.
As an introductory encounter, an hour is enough to know if I'm going to enjoy spending more time with this lady or not. I'm a long term relationship sort of client. Once we sense our compatibility and things we "like" to do, then I typically enjoy longer term engagements, which would include dinner, the occasional overnight, etc. Originally Posted by Zhivago52

This is how I feel as well & what I'm aiming to achieve [I've only been doing this for 2 weeks now]. That's what will really make this line of work fulfilling is building up relationships and then only spending time with established clients.

Thanks for your reply!
I prefer to make an evening of it. I don't really have a solid reason behind it, I just like the full evening experience...with my own personal alarm clock... (>
I prefer to make an evening of it. I don't really have a solid reason behind it, I just like the full evening experience...with my own personal alarm clock... (> Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
Yes a long sensuous evening is definitely ideal
You can always tell an obvious threAD when the threAD is one topic but they throw in a sexy promoting pic lol!

ok topic- i tend to only like 1-2 hr appts. If we mesh well and suddenly i realize its an hour after the paid hour or two... i love multi hours with those guys!
Nothing sucks more than doing a multihour with a guy you realize you are not "meshing" with. Or someone who stinks horribly and ur gag reflex is hit before u even have them balls deep.
I dont normally like overnights due to a horrible experience that left me with PTSD lol. But i do have 1-2 overnights a month with guys ive seen many time before and absolutely enjoy each moment!
You can always tell an obvious threAD when the threAD is one topic but they throw in a sexy promoting pic lol!

ok topic- i tend to only like 1-2 hr appts. If we mesh well and suddenly i realize its an hour after the paid hour or two... i love multi hours with those guys!
Nothing sucks more than doing a multihour with a guy you realize you are not "meshing" with. Or someone who stinks horribly and ur gag reflex is hit before u even have them balls deep.
I dont normally like overnights due to a horrible experience that left me with PTSD lol. But i do have 1-2 overnights a month with guys ive seen many time before and absolutely enjoy each moment! Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Lol welp I am a business woman I must take advantage of the resources providered; what's a girl todo? Shameless self promotion.

But yes 2 hours are great! Pretty much have been the average.

And smelly men? EEEK! Haven't had that yet, don't want it. Lol