Finding the right provider, provider ADs, and other thoughts

Hello all! I am new to ECCIE and really happy that I found it. It seems like a much more personal page than BP and other sites I would frequent. I have been hobbying on and off for a year now and have had a WIDE variety of experiences.

Honestly, I think I am more attracted to ads which put a little effort into describing personality. I suppose I just enjoy more GND/GFE types who I feel like I can talk to. Painting ones self as a sex goddess right off the bat isn't fun (for me anyway) and actually takes part of the fun out of it!

Also, a pet peeve. I haven't seen as much of this on ECCIE but I REALLY hate ads that have eight million emoticons/symbols. Specifically things like:

✿•✨¨♥¨✨•KINKY D✪LL (―`'•🌟•'΄―) THE B💣MB (―`'•🌟•'΄―) DR✪P✿ DEAD G✪RGE✪US •✨¨♥¨✨•✿

Does this kind of thing annoy anyone else, or am I being stupid? I am infinitely more drawn to an ad title that has some substance. I understand that providers want their ads to stand out, but this sort of title is annoying to read and doesn't really tell me anything about the provider.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a nice intro with some real personality is worth more in my book. And on the subject of photos, a good photo of the provider smiling at the camera is worth 100 "ass in a hotel mirror" photos (in my opinion). I understand however that sharing a face photo has a security risk, so I try not judge those who don't.

Is there a better term for the kind of provider I am describing? Or am I turning into a lonely deluded neckbeard?

Thanks,

--b
No you are nor a lonely deluded neckbeard, you are probably like 99% of the other guys here-- looking for a nice lady to have sex with

By coming here, you are moving up in class in terms of ladies who advertise. Sure, they may use some of the same BP techniques, but you will run into less of the emoticon ads. You will also find ladies who do a good job of describing a bit of their personality along with some nice pics. It all boils down to research. Here, you will have better subjects to research

Also, a pet peeve. I haven't seen as much of this on ECCIE but I REALLY hate ads that have eight million emoticons/symbols. Specifically things like:

✿•✨¨♥¨✨•KINKY D✪LL (―`'•🌟•'΄―) THE B💣MB (―`'•🌟•'΄―) DR✪P✿ DEAD G✪RGE✪US •✨¨♥¨✨•✿

Does this kind of thing annoy anyone else, or am I being stupid?

--b Originally Posted by jackMaxtor
First of all welcome! Great first post! I hope you continue to enjoy your adventures.

Maybe I can shed some light on this.

The symbols look like garbage on (most) PCs but actually look halfway decent on smart phones and increasingly more and more of the traffic on BP and CL is coming from mobile users (both viewers and ad posters).

Consider this the opposite of the issue many websites have that aren't optimized for mobile devices. These ads look like crap on a PC.

I think many ad posters are unaware their ads look like crap on a PC because they haven't viewed their ads on a regular computer in ages
I REALLY hate ads that have eight million emoticons/symbols. Specifically things like:

Does this kind of thing annoy anyone else Originally Posted by jackMaxtor
I'm pretty sure it does
Hello all! I am new to ECCIE and really happy that I found it. It seems like a much more personal page than BP and other sites I would frequent. I have been hobbying on and off for a year now and have had a WIDE variety of experiences.

Honestly, I think I am more attracted to ads which put a little effort into describing personality. I suppose I just enjoy more GND/GFE types who I feel like I can talk to. Painting ones self as a sex goddess right off the bat isn't fun (for me anyway) and actually takes part of the fun out of it!

✿•✨¨♥¨✨•KINKY D✪LL (―`'•��•'΄―) THE B��MB (―`'•��•'΄―) DR✪P✿ DEAD G✪RGE✪US •✨¨♥¨✨•✿

Does this kind of thing annoy anyone else, or am I being stupid? I am infinitely more drawn to an ad title that has some substance. I understand that providers want their ads to stand out, but this sort of title is annoying to read and doesn't really tell me anything about the provider.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a nice intro with some real personality is worth more in my book. And on the subject of photos, a good photo of the provider smiling at the camera is worth 100 "ass in a hotel mirror" photos (in my opinion). I understand however that sharing a face photo has a security risk, so I try not judge those who don't.

Is there a better term for the kind of provider I am describing? Or am I turning into a lonely deluded neckbeard?

Thanks,

--b Originally Posted by jackMaxtor
Well I'm glad that you have found this site - Welcome! On a side note, I absolutely love your city, and I hate that I'll be leaving soon!(Kinda fell in love with DC)

Yes, the ad titles with the symbols and other things are a bit annoying! But on the other hand, there are a lot of ladies here who are talented, creative, and savvy when it comes to posting their ads, and marketing themselves.

You just have to go through the ad boards sometimes until you see a lady that catches your eye and piques your interest!
I like your post and I hope you do many more about things you want to know people opinion about.

I personally hate all the ads that say non rushed! Because what you get is rushed service.

Do what I've found is the best thing.

Set a timer. If your doing an hour long session set it for 45 mins, let her know it's set for that time. So when it goes off it's time to nut. I don't want nothing I didn't pay for or she didn't get paid for. If she doesn't want to do this leave.

If she isn't the girl in the pictures leave!

If you see a pair of guys shoes in the room leave!!

But glad you decided to post. Be safe out there and remember this one thing

Customer is KING
Welcome to ECCIE! I think you will have no problem finding the type of providers you are looking for here. There are a lot of great ladies here and tons of great info. Good luck and happy hunting!
Welcome...

You are absolutely right on your post. Biggest of my pet peeves is to see women charging $250+ taking pictures in their bathrooms, where you can see the toilet seat and their personal belongings..

Not all of your pictures have to be professionally taken, but all of your pictures can be tasteful and match the price tag..

Hope you are not disappointed and, you are, I hope it is just looking at ads and showcases, not in person.

Yours...

Camille
as someone new to ECCIE - read the reviews in the various provider sections. you will notice who 'generally' is getting 'traffic'. that should be one hint about who might be a 'better' provider ... not every woman (or man) in this game has the personality and life experience to 'pull it off'.

when you see the reviews, you will notice an area called 'Rest of the Story' abbreviated as ROS sometimes. you will need to pay subscribe to see this initially. and what you get is the reviewer 'hopefully' describing in intimate and honest detail exactly what happened - for how long - and what was really good or not so good or just bad. I wrote 'hopefully' because ... as you might determine in life, not everyone sees everything the same. Some reviewers are not as conscience of personality as they are looks, performance for one person that is good is bad for another. Others think this is a section for describing their massive sexual appetite and abilities to please the provider.I am there to get pleased - if she can get me going and I like her then I will do my best to make sure she has a good time but ... she's the 'provider'

after you get a review approved after you see someone, you get free access to the ROS ... so if you see someone occasionally and post a review, this will continue for free access. This is supposed to be 'information sharing' - not 'look who I had sex with' ... good luck.
Welcome honey.

I'm sure you will have much better luck finding a quality GFE around here. Remember to research, research, research.

I too have a tendency to be annoyed by posts with a lot of symbols....it's only recently that I would even use smileys. Might have to do with being a mod (on another site) in the past.
My advice would be to focus more on things you like (substance, personality, etc.) and less on annoyances. Or course, if something reaches nails-on-the-chalkboard levels, that's different, but otherwise "don't sweat the small stuff."
The OP merely needs to use the Search tab and his questions will be answered. But given that he cannot figure that out he should just go out and hook up ... what could possibly go wrong doing that?

✿•✨¨♥¨✨•KINKY D✪LL (―`'•��•'΄―) THE B��MB (―`'•��•'΄―) DR✪P✿ DEAD G✪RGE✪US •✨¨♥¨✨•✿

I almost always associate those special symbols on an ad to someone who is managed. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that thinks that way.
Welcome!

Yes, as women, we are prone to using a lot of symbols and wing dings lol. But...you have to admit it works at getting your attention lol. You just mentioned that you hate that we do it lol hee hee. As a woman, I will be the first to admit we do a lot of silly things that men rarely get or appreciate lol.

The hobby is a lot like buying a car off the internet. It will take a lot of time researching before you find the right one. You may even have to test drive a few until you find one that suits your desires best.

I hope that your endeavors lead you to happy adventures. Good luck in your search for your Uber GFE provider.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

The OP merely needs to use the Search tab and his questions will be answered. But given that he cannot figure that out he should just go out and hook up ... what could possibly go wrong doing that? Originally Posted by pyramider
Whoa buddy! Sorry for posting on an internet forum. But that's some solid, original advice. OP will be sure to search more, because posting again might mean you'd have to come up with a whole new condescending post.

I almost always associate those special symbols on an ad to someone who is managed. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that thinks that way. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
By 'managed' do you mean 'with an agency' or similar? I have visited a few BP girls with ads like that who appeared to be indie. That aside it does seem like all of the "NEW ASIAN GIRLS IN TOWN" listings as well as many AMPs use that style.