FYI-Loser At Large

Stupid ass Ridgecrest still lurking around and up to his old bs. If you don't know you better ask somebody. This is the asshole that just won't die! UGHHHHH
Delt with him recently but moved incalls. Cant believe theres people like this im ready like 4 years worth of alerts im so glad i moved also going to santa fe does he go out there n bother people to
He's harassed people all over. Not just Albuquerque. It's more about the hobbying community not the city. I believe he's even harassed in other states in the past. Just screen well to avoid him. He's made profiles and faked reviews to make himself seem legit. Always follow through with checking out client information and hopefully you will avoid him in the future.
Well even though i moved he may still try again to find my new place can anyone pm me personal info not just hear say i have a bunch of stuff already but im not into games or into saying whats happened i think saying that hed be happy he got to me but he didn't i moved im happy i just want all a i can get on him thanks!