HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 05:25 PM
Awww do you need a raise bambino?
compassion seems to be lacking these days? lol
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 06:06 PM
compassion seems to be lacking these days? lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
What silly sob thinks getting your ass beat is grounds for a raise?
Awww do you need a raise bambino? Originally Posted by WTF
No. I run my own business. If I want to make more money I go out and earn it. Has your mother raised your allowance?
What silly sob thinks getting your ass beat is grounds for a raise? Originally Posted by WTF
For starters a gay, African-American, Democrat who makes his living pretending to be someone else.
No. I run my own business. If I want to make more money I go out and earn it. Has your mother raised your allowance? Originally Posted by bambino
Would you hire me Bambino so I can get off of welfare?
Would you hire me Bambino so I can get off of welfare? Originally Posted by themystic
You set yourself up tm!

That answer is the same as the answer Trump told pussolinni!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You set yourself up tm!

That answer is the same as the answer Trump told pussolinni!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Originally Posted by winn dixie
lol. Come on WD. I need a job. Im tired of mooching off of the 1%. I mean Bambino is a successful business owner. I just want to be able to live the American dream.
themystic is unhappy with his stuff!!!
A lot of the Eccie members who frequent the Political part of Eccie are made up of old white guys who don't work or work part-time, you know kind of retired. Put in a black unemployed turd on government assistance, Sistine Chapel, you pretty much have the general makeup of Eccie Political.
A lot of the Eccie members who frequent the Political part of Eccie are made up of old white guys who don't work or work part-time, you know kind of retired. Put in a black unemployed turd on government assistance, Sistine Chapel, you pretty much have the general makeup of Eccie Political. Originally Posted by backonthesaddle
where category do you fall in
where category do you fall in Originally Posted by themystic
Obviously neither.
"why are you the supervisor while me and joe have to be in that ditch digging with a shovel?," asks WTF

well, says I, its like this, as I placed my hand on the tree's trunk I had been lounging under

'hit my hand, go ahead hit it"

no WTF exclaimed, I don't wanna hurt you

no go ahead says I

and he squinches up his eyes and rears back and swings his fist

meanwhile I calmly move my hand off the tree and his fist crunch's into the tree,

knuckles all bruised and bleeding he says, "now I get it"

he wanders back to the ditch and gets in

joe says, well what did he say, why is he the supervisor?

says WTF, as he places his hand over his face, its like this, pick up that shovel and try to hit my hand