Looks like Creepy Joe is done.

A distant 4rth place in Iowa despite having the state to himself other Buttplug and Yang. But now he’ll have time to lawyer up!!!!!
Creepy Uncle Joe's usefulness was over as soon as Pelosi rammed the articles of impeachment through the House. There several good explanations why over on theconservativetreehouse.com

Mainly, the dims needed Biden to officially run so they could implement the impeachment scam on President Trump. Biden has been propped up by the DNC and the press this entire time. As I said before, if Joe wasn't at or near the top, the dims would need another means to impeach.

This whole IA clusterfuck is opening some people's eyes. It doesn't take much, just 10% of undecided. Without Biden, our black Americans don't have a standard reason to vote Democrat. Bloomie-stop and frisk; Buttigeig - gay and South Bend Track record, Warren - shes crazy, Bernie - 40 years and little black following.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 05:25 PM
This is why Bloomberg threw his hat into the ring.

His 58 billion net worth will make Trump need a box to stand on should they debate!

His 58 billion net worth will make Trump need a box to stand on should they debate! Originally Posted by WTF

if yous say so

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Then Trump would be two feet taller than mini Mike. That’s a bad look for Bloomberg.

His 58 billion net worth will make Trump need a box to stand on should they debate! Originally Posted by WTF
We will know if it is money well spent come Super Tuesday. I think Jeb Bush holds the record for number of delegates pledged per dollar spent.

He spent $250,000,000 and got two

I think it will be funny a shit when Bloomy spends $500,000,000 and gets four.

It’s a moot point anyway. Even if he gets the nod, the Bernie Babies will cry fowl and stay home.
Joe Biden isn’t going away.

More lies by the trump regime will be exposed and Joe will be fine. But first the Articles must be voted on.
Joe Biden isn’t going away.

More lies by the trump regime will be exposed and Joe will be fine. But first the Articles must be voted on. Originally Posted by Jaxson66