Jonathan Martin: Wuss or Hero?

I say wuss. Incognito is probably a wuss that needs an ass beating as well, but if you have a bully problem in a football locker room, you either work it out or somebody leaves on a stretcher.
Whistle blower.
I'm sure more things will come out about it, but the fact that Incognito has character issues before he was with the Dolphins (and no one whooped his ass than) says more about this ass hat than Jonathan Martin. I wouldn't label Martin a hero, just someone who was harassed in the workplace.
On Mike & Mike I heard the answer I like: it was a failure on the part of veteran Miami Dolphin players. I also heard on another radio show that Martin's high school might as well be wussville.
He just wished the guy bothering him had just came out instead of remaining Incognito.
I'm sure more things will come out about it, but the fact that Incognito has character issues before he was with the Dolphins (and no one whooped his ass than) says more about this ass hat than Jonathan Martin. I wouldn't label Martin a hero, just someone who was harassed in the workplace. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
most teams will overlook character issues if you're about 6'3/350 and can run block.
Miami was Incognito's last stop in the NFL -- too much poor performance and attitude issues in his wake.

Martin's education and parent's education plays a big role in how he handled this. I'm not sure it would have been my way ... but Incognito is the bad guy in this deal.
Martin did the right thing and Incognito is a steroid hyped ass.

And the OP has his facts skewed. It wasn't Incognito that caused Martin to leave camp. Incognito's asinine message cam later.

Martin left over rookie hazing. Apparently, this is standard behavior in the NFL. It involves senior players running up huge bill in restaurants and forcing the rookies to pay as part of a "rite of passage".

I read one report about a $30K dinner tab that a rookie had to pay.

This may not be too bad for a first round draft pick that makes $5 million in a year, but it also happens to rookies making near the league minimum (about $300K or so).

After taxes and agent's fees, a $300K salary doesn't leave a lot of room for $30K dinner tab.

Martin apparently got fed up and walked our. Then the ass Incognito send him some messages filled with racial insults.

Good for Martin.

Fuck Incognito. We will see how long his money lasts once he is out of football. The steroids have destroyed what few brain cells he had to begin with.
It'a s fucking distraction from our real problems... but it does not matter..carry on
It'a s fucking distraction from our real problems... but it does not matter..carry on Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thank you for lecturing us on our real problems, banjo boy.
Thank you for lecturing us on our real problems, banjo boy. Originally Posted by ExNYer
NO, your real problem is are you going to suck dick tonight or take it up the ass....your choice, scalawag.
NO, your real problem is are you going to suck dick tonight or take it up the ass....your choice, scalawag. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You must have me confused with IBHankering, your idol.

Run along, banjo boy.
Thank you for lecturing us on our real problems, banjo boy. Originally Posted by ExNYer
OK go ahead and take a good old prison arm pit fucking...That way you are only prison gay.
OK go ahead and take a good old prison arm pit fucking...That way you are only prison gay. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I have no fucking clue what that is.

Nonetheless, I'm not the least be surprised you are conversant on the subject.

What is that supposed to mean? Banjo Boy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlqQ1_vZVE