The Kudlow Report, the last stand of liberalism

Larry Kudlow was speaking with some very knowledgable people today. They were of the opinion that Obamacare was doomed. 39 democrats joined with the GOP in the House to delay the individual mandate for a year. The democrats in the Senate have not had a vote yet but 16 of them are in grave danger of losing their elections. The GOP would take over the senate with a near veto proof majority. So some of the democrats are reading the handwriting on the wall; they can stand and lose, they can delay and maybe still lose, or they can repeal Obamacare and hope the citizens forget. Their best bet is to repeal Obamacare and hope to hold on. They agreed that Obama is inflexible and insane (my opinion) and will never give up the white whale...I mean Obamacare. He is willing to take the democrats down just so he can keep Obamacare.

They also debated the idea that statism, liberalism, or big government is on full display for everyone to see now and it is lacking. You can be a liberal and want to help the masses, the minorities, or whoever you feel sorry for but government is not the answer. Even the liberals will have to acknowledge that the best way to cure woes is the free market.

Obamacare has now become the scandal that will hang around Obama's neck for the rest of the time he is in the White House. It will drip, drip, drip with lies, exposure, denials, and defections. Things will be so much worse next year when the business mandate kicks in and 60% of the American people will be affected. The only way out, to end the bleeding, is to repeal Obamacare.
The next shoes to fall:

Doctors leaving the "Obamacare" umbrella (Its already happening) followed by
I've got this policy but I'm waiting weeks for a doctor to see me followed by
No "bros" signing up for Obamacare even with the website fully functional followed by
My policy premium went up from last year followed by
Insurance companies asking for more money from the government to cover the
deluge of sick people
Followed by more taxes and printing of money followed by
Death Spiral.
All followed with Obama governing by press conference.

Its going to be like someone dropping a Footlocker store from a Helicopter. As God as my witness, I thought Obama could fly.
I'm watching Obama talk about how inefficient government is and he still cramming more and more government down our throats.
I'm watching Obama talk about how inefficient government is and he still cramming more and more government down our throats. Originally Posted by slim deez
That's all he knows. He's been on the tit too long....or do some of you prefer "teat"?

My curiosity is when exactly did he learn it was "inefficient."

Early on he compared is idea to the Post Office ...
Larry Kudlow was speaking with some very knowledgable people today. They were of the opinion that Obamacare was doomed. 39 democrats joined with the GOP in the House to delay the individual mandate for a year. The democrats in the Senate have not had a vote yet but 16 of them are in grave danger of losing their elections. The GOP would take over the senate with a near veto proof majority. So some of the democrats are reading the handwriting on the wall; they can stand and lose, they can delay and maybe still lose, or they can repeal Obamacare and hope the citizens forget. Their best bet is to repeal Obamacare and hope to hold on. They agreed that Obama is inflexible and insane (my opinion) and will never give up the white whale...I mean Obamacare. He is willing to take the democrats down just so he can keep Obamacare.

They also debated the idea that statism, liberalism, or big government is on full display for everyone to see now and it is lacking. You can be a liberal and want to help the masses, the minorities, or whoever you feel sorry for but government is not the answer. Even the liberals will have to acknowledge that the best way to cure woes is the free market.

Obamacare has now become the scandal that will hang around Obama's neck for the rest of the time he is in the White House. It will drip, drip, drip with lies, exposure, denials, and defections. Things will be so much worse next year when the business mandate kicks in and 60% of the American people will be affected. The only way out, to end the bleeding, is to repeal Obamacare. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You are a perfect example of one thing wrong in this country today. When there is a failure on one side or the other there is just gleeful joy in the failure not a helping hand to fix it.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2013, 06:59 AM
Insurance companies asking for more money from the government to cover the
deluge of sick people
Followed by more taxes and printing of money followed by
Death Spiral.
. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Are you talking about the Investment Banking industry!

• WTF
  • 11-17-2013, 07:01 AM
The only way out, to end the bleeding, is to repeal Obamacare. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD likes to dream about jacking off upside down.

You are a perfect example of one thing wrong in this country today. When there is a failure on one side or the other there is just gleeful joy in the failure not a helping hand to fix it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You are a perfect example of one thing wrong in this country today. When there is a failure on your side you whine when the other side doesn't extend a helping hand to fix it, after you have spent the better part of four years bitching and name-calling, and telling the "other side" to STFU and just let me handle it, because I am smarter and wiser than the "other side."
JD likes to dream about jacking off upside down.

Originally Posted by WTF
Is there anything in particular about JD that makes you think about "jacking off"?

The above is a question for your innerself to contemplate.
You are a perfect example of one thing wrong in this country today. When there is a failure on your side you whine when the other side doesn't extend a helping hand to fix it, after you have spent the better part of four years bitching and name-calling, and telling the "other side" to STFU and just let me handle it, because I am smarter and wiser than the "other side." Originally Posted by LexusLover

Typical dumb ass reply, but what would I expect? What side do you think I am on dipshit?
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Is there anything in particular about JD that makes you think about "jacking off"?

The above is a question for your innerself to contemplate. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Listen up Grasshopper...I don't think about jacking off when I see JD's post. I do think his post are as ignorant as jacking off upside down. I doubt you will understand the nuanced difference.
Nothing seems to be more irritating to Republicans than Americans getting healthcare coverage.

Nothing is more offensive than people getting covered as a result of ACA.

Nothing is more frightening then the thought of taking the insurance industry out of the equation.

Keep rooting for failure, assholes! Keep rooting against America!

Sad little fuckers.
Wanting Obama to fail is wanting America to succeed, AssupRidee, DEM. but you are an un-American statist, fully opposed to freedom, so you don't see that, AssupRidee, DEM.
you're writing like IBIdiot, whiny! don't you realize that, Whiny? I know you're trying to create so e credibility for your ridiculous little schoolyard prank, Whiny, but repeating the same name over and over and over and over and over, Whiny, isn't going to help you create brand awareness, Whiny!

PS -- you're an Unamerican pig.
  • CJ7
  • 11-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Wanting Obama to fail is wanting America to succeed, AssupRidee, DEM. but you are an un-American statist, fully opposed to freedom, so you don't see that, AssupRidee, DEM. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy