A To Do List

How about a feature in "User CP" that will give hobbiest the ability to create a "To Do" list or just some sort of area for a text file that we can save?

Just a suggestion.
  • LNK
  • 04-11-2014, 06:31 AM
You have a "notepad" in the User CP. Click the User CP link in the sidebar to the left, and right there, at the top of the page is a text box that says "Personal Notepad".

Type what you want, click the "Save Notepad" button.
Great suggestion indeed !
No luck!! It may be because I am a MOD. I thought I saw that at one time??
  • LNK
  • 04-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Really? How bizarre.

So for me, it's on the page that loads when you click on User CP in the sidebar, thusly:

Hold jizz
How about a provider wish list? We could add and delete ladies with one click.
  • Brot
  • 07-20-2014, 09:10 AM
How about a provider wish list? We could add and delete ladies with one click. Originally Posted by Jagermonster
Yes, from their profile or profile drop down. Right now I copy and paste their profile address to my note pad and try to add some notes. They could even go into my contacts but it would be helpful to add some notes. " Sparkle never responds" Sparkle stood me up twice", " Sparkle has pimp take nunchucks"

Sparkle is a fictional provider not to be confused with any actual Sparkle on Eccie.
Yeah I wrote similar stuff down on 20th century piece of paper. It got messy quick. When youre trying to cherry pick through a bunch of women it can be a challenge.
Really? How bizarre.

So for me, it's on the page that loads when you click on User CP in the sidebar, thusly:

Originally Posted by LNK
FOUND IT!!
FOUND IT!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul

um.... is this a hobbyist thing? Cuz im not finding it. Course I am a natural blonde and I am Sexually dehydrated