NCNS Seductive Carmen Rose

I texted her at 11:16 to see about a appointment that afternoon. She responded at 11:28 and said 3PM, I replied "OK,see you at 3pm. At 2:51 I texted I was on my way, at 3:00 I texted "I'm here". She normally requests that you park in her driveway, but a unfamiliar car was using it already, with another truck parked in front.

I thought it might be another client, so with no where to park I texted her again saying I was waiting for her text response down the road, I did not feel it was proper to go knock on her door without her acknowledging that I was there, and so many cars at her incall. I still got no reply.

At 4:16 I had still not gotten a response from her so I texted her, "I hope you are ok, I waited over a hour. I am heading back to work."

At 5:05 I saw she was posting on snapchat. A few minutes later she responded "sorry" that she had company. I asked her why she didn't simply reply and cancel instead of just ghosting me on our appointment. I have yet to hear a explanation from her.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=188652
thanks man I was going to see her this week but not anymore.
That really sucks. She looks like a hottie.
That really sucks. She looks like a hottie. Originally Posted by FunMonday
She is, I have been seeing her for over two years, but her TCB just keeps getting worse.
..... At 4:16 I had still not gotten a response from her so I texted her, "I hope you are ok, I waited over a hour. I am heading back to work."

At 5:05 I saw she was posting on snapchat. A few minutes later she responded "sorry" that she had company. I asked her why she didn't simply reply and cancel instead of just ghosting me on our appointment. I have yet to hear a explanation from her.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=188652 Originally Posted by goodolboy
good olboy, sorry you didnt get your afternoon delites with SeductiveCarmenRose. (thx for posting the link to her profile).

in my hobby book ...
1. you were generous w/ the hour+ wait time.

2. while it may have been nice & good of her to let you know what was going on, i never expect it to happen. hope? yep. expect? nope. and knowing about providers, i know it's gonna happen!

3. her company may have been someone from her RW and she might have been unable to send you any msgs. it might not have been, but it could have been.

4. whenever i dont get any comms from a provider, i let them know i've moved on, that i hope they are ok and to pls contact me when they get a chance. period!!! no need to ask them why or suggest what they should have done or complain or anything else.

5. when this happens, again i hope but dont expect her to explain, offer to reschedule, or offer a discount or extra free time. her behavior & actions after this happens tells me a lot about what she thinks of me as a client. and will influence whether i cumsult w/ her ever again.

hope you get some delites soon!