Fake review about me!!!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1393168

This never happened I was with my son in canandaigua and I have proof if the mods pm me.
I'm guessing you are referring to this review?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1393168
smh...
Lol 2 different stories on your part already... wow.

let the games begin

let the games begin Originally Posted by rodeomann22
oh burger ...maybe you can ...book a date with the funnel then ...humble brag ...about it fer weeks after
Wait...what's the other story?

let the games begin Originally Posted by rodeomann22
oh burger ...maybe you can ...book a date with the funnel then ...humble brag ...about it fer weeks after Originally Posted by Plastic Man

hmmmm, why don't you book a date PM, and than write your own real review, would be an interesting first one for you, im sure everyone would be so interested to see a PM review.....well....that's....i f....we....can....read.....it. ...thru....the....periods....: laughbounce2:
hmmmm, why don't you book a date PM, and than write your own real review, would be an interesting first one for you, im sure everyone would be so interested to see a PM review.....well....that's....i f....we....can....read.....it. ...thru....the....periods....: laughbounce2: Originally Posted by rodeomann22
then will burger give ...plastic man ...permission to humble brag ...about it after?

...pretty please
Would you have complained if it was a yes?
then will burger give ...plastic man ...permission to humble brag ...about it after?

...pretty please Originally Posted by Plastic Man
really, its called a review, did I brag about anything I did in my last one? no, I gave an honest review of my time with her, hmmmmm, kind of what a lot do here, just saying PM

but like I said before, see her, do your own review man, let her be the first one. im sure she would love to see you and be your first
Oh come on you two, totally unrelated. Some of us will be making hobby decisions based on this thread and don't need your squabbling mucking it up. I want to know if there is a chance of catching the "good" Lilly next time I make an appointment
Some of us will be making hobby decisions based on this thread and don't need your squabbling mucking it up. Originally Posted by rochesster444
oh jimmie ...would never want to ...get in the way ...of yer important funnel decisions! ...yer family would never forgive if yer hog wasnt ...buried properly

Wait...what's the other story?
I'm sure she probably put an alert on me in the ladies area. Doesn't bother me. There are other ladies out there that can vouch for my character. In fact, although it has been a while, I've had interactions with ones that have posted in this thread. All experiences with them were very positive and professional. Nothing fake about my statements. I won't stir up the hornets nest anymore. Just wanted to make my counter point and move on.
Oh come on you two, totally unrelated. Some of us will be making hobby decisions based on this thread and don't need your squabbling mucking it up. I want to know if there is a chance of catching the "good" Lilly next time I make an appointment Originally Posted by rochesster444

how can you say this has nothing to do with the NO review. you can still make your decision based on all her other reviews man, I am making a point to PM that if he wants to talk shit about her, go see her an write his own review of her. has everything to do with this

if you make your decisions based on this thread alone, you have a way to go in deciding who you will or wont see, just saying