question of the week ...who else be creeped out by

...mustache pics?

...and is it just ...plastic man ...er are others thinkin bout becomin ...interior decorators or ...florists ...readin the jimmie boards lately?
Why pm?
I will admit a few women with some better than I could grow...
I don't understand your poll but it made me laugh. Fuckin Platic Man, you're a goddamn comedian, ya fuckin jerk...

Ya gots yer fingers.... on the.... jimmie pulse, lol
...mustache pics?

...and is it just ...plastic man ...er are others thinkin bout becomin ...interior decorators or ...florists ...readin the jimmie boards lately? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I have found myself at Pier 1 a lot more lately....
ahhhh

FUCK YAH!!!!
pretty much you don't want to be enjoying a meal while viewing upset

about to sit down with an appetite

or have just finished a meal

and that's just from the written words
Just when I thought I was hip and with it...I find myself having NO idea what you're talking about...but I'm laughing, so I guess mission accomplished!
...but I'm laughing, so I guess mission accomplished! Originally Posted by joefk24
well

that's ALL FOR ME then !!!

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

please tip your waitress!!!

It's just been getting a little GAY around here. From the skinny Ron Jeremy sucking up to everybody to the bisexual guy. Just weird.
It's just been getting a little GAY around here. From the skinny Ron Jeremy sucking up to everybody to the bisexual guy. Just weird. Originally Posted by Bushman69

GAY? from the guy with a BBC for his avatar, come on man, move along, there is nothing else for you to see here

Soooo....where's the cunt pics?
It's just been getting a little GAY around here. From the skinny Ron Jeremy sucking up to everybody to the bisexual guy. Just weird. Originally Posted by Bushman69
the fucking ...marxists are to blame ...even funneling and funnel boards have been corrupted

Lol. You through me off...was expecting you to post a pic of Hillary