Gingerpie:Half-Black?

looking at GP new ad, what does half black mean?
Am I passing with lighter skin than a Mexican but have curly kinky hair?

what's the deal? what if I am Pacific Islander Papua New Guinea Samoan or aboriginal.

What does black mean? Wide nose thick lips dark skin knappy hair?

I am part aboriginal Australian, and have no African heritage at all, but people say I look black. I'm looking for some insight for the eccie community.

what is black?
Wide nose thick lips dark skin knappy hair?
or African heritage, or is dark-ish skin?

how dark does it have to be? please specify GP, anyone?
Maybe something like this...
Attached Images File Type: png Clipboard01.png (61.5 KB, 369 views)
looking at GP new ad, what does half black mean?
Am I passing with lighter skin than a Mexican but have curly kinky hair?

what's the deal? what if I am Pacific Islander Papua New Guinea Samoan or aboriginal.

What does black mean? Wide nose thick lips dark skin knappy hair?

I am part aboriginal Australian, and have no African heritage at all, but people say I look black. I'm looking for some insight for the eccie community.

what is black?
Wide nose thick lips dark skin knappy hair?
or African heritage, or is dark-ish skin?

how dark does it have to be? please specify GP, anyone? Originally Posted by ad1179

why don't you pm her and ask? Or are you just trying to stir up another "why she don't see AA?" thread
why don't you pm her and ask? Originally Posted by Little Monster
?% will get you black status...
!2% will get you black status... Originally Posted by RandB fan
Ok
Why are you asking the board what she means?

Why would you care?

If she has to put up with guys saying "No BBW's" and "Chubby is still BBW" then why can't she advertise her preferences?

If she has to put up with guys saying "No Smokers" and "Occasional smoker still equals ashtray breath" then why can't she advertise her preferences?

Besides why would you consider any provider that has any personal issue with guys who look black by any definition when you are dark skinned?

These threads are so predictable. Next will come the usual "I'm an equal opportunity provider" posts by ladies trying to drum up some business.
including hobby and auction bridge ... if i have to think a lot ... pass.

(the rule does not apply to duplicate bridge)
Why are you asking the board what she means?

Why do you care?

If she has to put up with "No BBW's" and guys saying "Chubby is still BBW" then why can't she advertise her preferences?

Why would you want to see any provider that had an issue with guys who look black by any definition?

These threads are so predictable. Next will come the provider "I'm an equal opportunity provider" posts trying to drum up some business. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
"Le sigh" as one of my provider role models would say. Thankyou wind and LM for the reasonable and TRUE response and everyone else that chipped into this...possibly threAD? I hear drama gets you business these days right? Lol

It was suggested by a member of our community that I be more specific to avoid confusion. Thus, I have done so.

Basically...bring your exotic ass on! And if you think you may not comply with one of my requirements, perhaps inquire further in a more private setting; you may be surprised at the result...wether a meeting ends up taking place or not.

"Never assume, you'll make an 'ass' out of 'U' and 'me'"
"Le sigh" as one of my provider role models would say. Thankyou wind and LM for the reasonable and TRUE response and everyone else that chipped into this...possibly threAD? I hear drama gets you business these days right? Lol

It was suggested by a member of our community that I be more specific to avoid confusion. Thus, I have done so.

Basically...bring your exotic ass on! And if you think you may not comply with one of my requirements, perhaps inquire further in a more private setting; you may be surprised at the result...wether a meeting ends up taking place or not.

"Never assume, you'll make an 'ass' out of 'U' and 'me'" Originally Posted by gingerpie

It is kinda confusing. What if you dont look black at all but have AA in your genotype? Like you're saying you will see the OP when he actually looks like the particular phenotype that is against your personal preference. But somebody who looks white but has AA in their genetic code you wont see? How would you know? See confusing All providers should just judge by individual and go on a case by case basis, blanket not well defined exclusions, might make you miss out on a lot of great clients and $$$
It is kinda confusing. What if you dont look black at all but have AA in your genotype? Like you're saying you will see the OP when he actually looks like the particular phenotype that is against your personal preference. But somebody who looks white but has AA in their genetic code you wont see? How would you know? See confusing All providers should just judge by individual and go on a case by case basis, blanket not well defined exclusions, might make you miss out on a lot of great clients and $$$ Originally Posted by galaxon00
And a simple direct PM by any genuinely interested parties would have cleared this right up. Do you agree?

If confused about a return policy at Best Buy do you simply ask Customer Service or do you post about your confusion on Facebook?
I didn't start the thread But having this thread might help other providers regarding this issue too, they can take note for some clarity.
Only my dick is black, does that count?
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 06:10 AM
I didn't start the thread But having this thread might help other providers regarding this issue too, they can take note for some clarity. Originally Posted by galaxon00
if they cared maybe