G'night everyone

• Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 11:22 PM
Hoping everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

I visited a favorite Dallas AMP to start the day, had a fun time at a Cowboys tailgate, and not so much fun at the subsequent game. Glad I did my hobby duty early, cause I wouldn't have been interested after that debacle of a game...

Have a great night, I'm signing off for the evening and leaving it to the late night trolls... I'm sure we will be spammed beyond belief by morning light, but what else is new?
Maybe.... Your "team" still seems to be at work.....

I was just observing that another member had the same posting pattern as you today.... as well as other days...... well he be here shortly?

Oh... and sitting out back on your porch after watching the game n TV is not tailgating Toyz.....

Good Night Sir......

I'm outta here myself shortly...
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=Whispers;1057493745]

Oh... and sitting out back on your porch after watching the game n TV is not tailgating Toyz.....

QUOTE]

Hmmmm...I woke up this morning, had coffee watching the rain fall in the trees and thought...

Is WhixxZy right? Did I imagine this trip?

So I pulled out my camera, and found pics, & videos from the trip, tailgate game and thought...

OK, well I must have been sitting on the couch imagining everything, but my camera obviously went to the game. I mean WhixxZy never lies or makes up shit does he?

Wish I could show you all the pics & vids...but of course you can't be trusted.

I think this is were my camera sat...kinda where it sits for every game it goes to...

Not a good day for Texas football!
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Not a good day for Texas football! Originally Posted by Lynksman
Well Romo threw for 2 TDs! His first completion of the game was for a touchdown!

Yah, it was as bad in person as it must have looked on TV...

Pretty used to it, so just enjoyed the good parts of the trip.
I was thinking more about the Longhorns!
Yeah.
I LOVED that first TD pass he made within a minute of the game starting.
That game was hilariously funny for me.
I am sorry Romo got hurt. I can't see why they just didn't let the guy heal and get a good first round draft pick for Jones to screw up.
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 03:43 PM
Yeah.
I LOVED that first TD pass he made within a minute of the game starting.
That game was hilariously funny for me.
I am sorry Romo got hurt. I can't see why they just didn't let the guy heal and get a good first round draft pick for Jones to screw up. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Because the team was not competitive with the backup QBs...
Because the division is TERRIBLE & we were only 2 games out going into the game...
Because I personally think Romo is about done...he played very scared yesterday & hes become incredibly brittle.

Its time to find a young QB to groom...maybe we get a great draft choice now.

But...since this is a HOBBY THREAD...

I also had an enjoyable early visit to the JADE Spa before the tailgate...was pretty good, but might have been a bit early for her. Fun as always but a new girl and was rather robotic.
Jade Spa +1 for Toyz.

Speaking of Dallas Legends, was Cindy still there? Provider or Management?

I missed the game--too busy ready SL threads in Coed. SL has only just less that 2,000 posts to climb past gman 44 on the eccie "Top Posters" list at 33,109 posts.

Given the deplorable state of college and professional football in Texas this year, watching SL climb the "Top Posters" list is just about as exciting as it gets this year.
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Jade Spa +1 for Toyz.

Speaking of Dallas Legends, was Cindy still there? Provider or Management? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
NO and I asked too.

And it was Cindy instead of Sue that damned near killed me that time...(what a wondrous way to go though).

Was a newish girl had bad engrish though...Meeya? Was still a nice time...always feel squeaky clean after a TableShower...