Question for the men!

Hey guys
i was wanting some opinions from you gentlemen. how do you guys feel about a woman having a little extra weight meaning not a BBW but maybe a small BBW? or what do yahll classify as a BBW?
Everyone is different and you're not going to get two similar opinions.
It may be cliche but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personality is leaps and bounds more attractive than any physical appearance. I've seen hot girls irl and in the hobby, but never saw them or repeated with them again because I found their personality lacking.

Also confidence plays a big role. I'm not judgmental with anyone I meet. Just be yourself, you can't please everyone and you shouldn't try to. Do what you do babe and be happy =).
a little extra weight is fine, a lot often times is not.. the very large girls I have seen are hit-and-miss, the big issue I have is the pussy is often loose, and fucking is lacking because of that.. but not every BBW is like that, some are really tight.

another bad BBW problem is the chaffed inner thighs, that occur when the thighs constantly rub together.. not exactly appealing. just being honest. but you have to be really fat for that to happen.

what is a BBW? looking at your self-proclaimed stats, 4-11 and 155 pounds, I would put you in the BBW range.. under 145, probably not. just guessing though, not every girl of your size is necessarily a BBW.. proportion matters.

I've had more BBW's than most on ECCIE.. because I tend to choose by value and service, and quite a few BBW's met my metric.
Just publish accurate pics. There are shapes and sizes for everyone. It's surprises that no one likes.

Be who you are.
I personally like a women with some thickness I love women with curves. But to each his own preference.
This is a tough question.

Size don't lie.

I have only a few reviews, and there's a reason why.

Give me one reason why I should go for a BBW???
Just publish accurate pics. There are shapes and sizes for everyone. It's surprises that no one likes.

Be who you are. Originally Posted by mtabsw
+1

I've tried a BBW and a not-a-BBW once each. Both times I thought that performance could and would overcome what I new would be a physique that was incompatible with what I would have preferred. I regret both times, not just because I feel like I wasted the money, but because it wasn't fair to put her in a position where there just wasn't anything she could do to make it a good session for me.
Hey guys
i was wanting some opinions from you gentlemen. how do you guys feel about a woman having a little extra weight meaning not a BBW but maybe a small BBW? or what do yahll classify as a BBW? Originally Posted by Alana Nicole
I agree with the post on 'post accurate pics' and I do luv curves so this question got my attention. I have been in BBW land and with the right woman it is lots of fun.

Example of what is BBW to me:

Ashley Graham or bigger. I know she gets alot of attention as just 'thick' but she is a BBW.

Rebel Wilson is full BBW.

Toccara Jones to me is full figured.

Candace Von spent much time near BBW
but is more just thick.

Would luv to see some pics of your curves
I do not like thick girls. I prefer a figure you would find in playboy.
I tend to like thicker females.
I personally like a women with some thickness I love women with curves. But to each his own preference. Originally Posted by Txbrewmaster
I tend to like thicker females. Originally Posted by hemiman
+1
women as supposed to have curves; women are supposed to be soft; women are supposed to have a soft round belly; women of all sizes should be the objects of our desires.
+1 on accurate pics.

The cool thing about the hobby is that you get a chance to experience different ladies, and I love all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. I personally enjoy a woman who is outgoing, funny, with confidence.

For me, menu is probably a bigger determinant. I need to have deep, passionate, sensual DFK, and also love DATY and for the lady to provide good IOP when I'm doing this. Someone who's vocal about what they like and enjoys themselves.

Personal hygiene is important as well. Just because a lady is BBW does not mean I want someone who is sloppy at maintaining herself. I've seen that a couple of times with the BBW's I've seen (probably more in the real world than here).
  • L.A.
  • 04-12-2017, 05:08 AM
No need to put a label if you don't want to. A few recent accurate pics or some trustworthy reviews are enough for me to decide.
With as many YES reviews as you have, why even ask the question? +1 on posting accurate pics. & go with it.