I am leaving

My group has been called up, I am going to the desert.

I just got word my group has been called up to support some of our finest soldiers in a specific desert region. I will probably never be back but this is what I was born for, this is all I've ever truly been good at.

Ladies, I thank you for your time, wit and sexiness.
Gents, stay out of too much trouble.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
ps-if you ever see a shit storm on the news, we'll be the ones running right for it, you're welcome, it is an honor
You will truly be missed dear!!

Thank you for the laughs and all of the perviness BCD.
You have made my hobby experience memorable.

Also, thank you for your service!

xoxo
SP
Be safe brother! Semper Fi!
reverse, good luck to you and the rest of your unit
Remember ammo is cheap, life is expensive. Also don't forget you can't do anything about the bullet with your name on it, but there's a shit-ton coming over marked "to whom it may concern" so wear the plates and keep your head down.

Be safe, and know you have my deepest respect for doing what 95% of our fellow citizens don't.
God bless you and thank you for your service!!!

My group has been called up, I am going to the desert.

I just got word my group has been called up to support some of our finest soldiers in a specific desert region. I will probably never be back but this is what I was born for, this is all I've ever truly been good at.

Ladies, I thank you for your time, wit and sexiness.
Gents, stay out of too much trouble.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
ps-if you ever see a shit storm on the news, we'll be the ones running right for it, you're welcome, it is an honor Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
  • grean
  • 04-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Keep your head down especially when running toward the danger! Come back safe! Godspeed and God Bless, brother!

Come back intact and I'll buy your first blow job when you get in town. Well the first one you have to pay for.....lol.
I'm honored to have met you.. I will never forget the hickie on my butt! You are a true blessing...
Dang, I sure wish I would have known..
Maybe have went for round 3.

Come back to Mama!
Thank you!
We'll bring him back with his shield. Or on it.
OP, be safe, obey orders and come home whole....My best to you for your service. See you in a few.
+1
Thanks and good luck!!
Good luck and stay safe!
Do you have a girl to write you? If not, get me your address and I will be your pen pal. Maybe some care packages too. <3