Mrredcat

As you can see this mrredcat gave me a bad review & is bumping it for whatever odd reason. I wasnt going to make a post about but since everybody is apparently "talking" about me I'd like to let it be known my side of what happened. He came for bbfs which I did not know untill I went to put the condom on & then he said well what about ss. No I don't offer that either as stated very clearly in my showcase. He scheduled with me on short notice as well I honestly did my best to provide my services as we did not even do anything bc he came & didn't read fully what he was coming to see, not my fault. Then he didn't like I grabbed my donation from the bathroom counter & moved in to the table by the tv he felt weird about a donation being there. I'm sorry I didn't feel comfortable by not even seeing a donation around. Why would I believe a person I don't know when they say my donation was placed in the restroom I'm obviously going to go look. Me & mrredcat just didn't click but you can't base a provider off 1 bad review & 5 other good reviews. He also told me I tasted good & was moaning while I was sitting on his face so idk sounded like he enjoyed to me. My kitty tasted very good as well. ( words said by mrredcat )
You have a couple of other bad reviews. Don't act like he was an outlier with his "no" review of you.
Those are from almost a whole year ago & a year ago. Wasn't even on eccie then, not worried about them but wen u come for bbfs & I don't offer that AS STATED don't get mad wen u don't enjoy my services. I cant get into something I don't provide.
From months ago. Almost a whole year ago & a year ago. Wasn't even on eccie then, not worried about those but wen u come for bbfs & I don't offer that AS STATED don't get mad wen u don't enjoy my services. I cant get into something I don't provide. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
He seems to have a different date than you do. I don't give a shit what happened, but I'm sure his date is probably correct. And he doesn't seem the type to wait a year to write a review of a chubby 20 year old with a giant silly ass tat.
ok you just misunderstood me, but thanks for being rude. I'm very confident in my cubby body & ass tatt.
  • NYr
  • 04-14-2017, 09:33 AM
As you can see this mrredcat gave me a bad review & is bumping it for whatever odd reason. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
He is bumping answering things in private....just because you can't see it doesn't mean it is an odd reason. Wanted to clear that up for you.
  • grean
  • 04-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Amanda,

You're new here. you'll see both good and bad reviews get bumbed because of the guys talking back and forth about you. Not a bad thing even if on a bad review. You very fuckable with a cute face and unless you begin getting huge numbers of poor reviews, it's an extra marketing for you.

Lots of us do not discuss money, ever, either before, during, or after an appointment. You shouldn't either. It's not just tactless, it dangerous for both parties.

When I was new I was scolded for trying to hand a lady the donation.They NEVER want to touch the money.

You may then ask how to keep from getting cheated? Screen.Simple. Ask some ladies in the powder room here for advise on that.

Also remember, as far as guys on eccie, we have a reputation too. We cannot cheat girls out of money and expect to be able to see other girls here.

Don't bring unwanted attention to yourself by complaining in coed about a guy. Guys researching you may be turned off by the drama.

Don't respond to other posts that talk poorly about you.

Let your service do the talking.

Happy hobbying
Here we go. When ever a guy writes a bad review the go to excuse is BBFS or he was to rough. Can I get an AMEN!!!!
Amanda - right or wrong, it never seems to work well for the provider to protest a review.

Facts are there are good providers who get in with some asshat with an axe to grind, and there are good hobbyists who see a provider on a really bad day. Shit happens - ignore it and move on.

My free advice is let this thread die, and don't respond to anyone who jumps in.
Now you are off my TDL.
Amanda,

You're new here. you'll see both good and bad reviews get bumbed because of the guys talking back and forth about you. Not a bad thing even if on a bad review. You very fuckable with a cute face and unless you begin getting huge numbers of poor reviews, it's an extra marketing for you.

Lots of us do not discuss money, ever, either before, during, or after an appointment. You shouldn't either. It's not just tactless, it dangerous for both parties.

When I was new I was scolded for trying to hand a lady the donation.They NEVER want to touch the money.

You may then ask how to keep from getting cheated? Screen.Simple. Ask some ladies in the powder room here for advise on that.

Also remember, as far as guys on eccie, we have a reputation too. We cannot cheat girls out of money and expect to be able to see other girls here.

Don't bring unwanted attention to yourself by complaining in coed about a guy. Guys researching you may be turned off by the drama.

Don't respond to other posts that talk poorly about you.

Let your service do the talking.

Happy hobbying Originally Posted by grean
+1000, very good advise.
I'm confused, does she or does she not offer BBFS? I like to know who offers BBFS, you know, so I can stay away from them.
As you can see this mrredcat gave me a bad review & is bumping it for whatever odd reason. I wasnt going to make a post about but since everybody is apparently "talking" about me I'd like to let it be known my side of what happened. He came for bbfs which I did not know untill I went to put the condom on & then he said well what about ss. No I don't offer that either as stated very clearly in my showcase. He scheduled with me on short notice as well I honestly did my best to provide my services as we did not even do anything bc he came & didn't read fully what he was coming to see, not my fault. Then he didn't like I grabbed my donation from the bathroom counter & moved in to the table by the tv he felt weird about a donation being there. I'm sorry I didn't feel comfortable by not even seeing a donation around. Why would I believe a person I don't know when they say my donation was placed in the restroom I'm obviously going to go look. Me & mrredcat just didn't click but you can't base a provider off 1 bad review & 5 other good reviews. He also told me I tasted good & was moaning while I was sitting on his face so idk sounded like he enjoyed to me. My kitty tasted very good as well. ( words said by mrredcat ) Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
First of all, yes we can. And second, I'm counting 3 and a half bad reviews and 4 Yes reviews - am I missing something?

You're young dear, it's going to take more than that phat ass to pay the rent, need to learn how to actually provide too.

Instead of trying to counter this latest bad review you may want to learn from some of the more mature ladies here so the No reviews don't continue. A lot of competition here and when a guy does a glance at your reviews most will move right on.
Link to review, cuz now I gotta read it!!
Here's the review in question.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2028465

Here's the OP's provider profile
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=388293
8 reviews
4 no recommendations

Then there's this gem in a private forum

Looks like a pattern to me.