If you want the EXACT OPPOSITE of Me?!?

Here she is, my exact opposite, the very person I'd never become even if given a million dollars! Lol
She's much too prissy and seems snobby and like you'd be fucking your mom and liking it, ew!!! How are you supposed to have fun with your mom in bed next to you, telling you how bad you've been...??? I know if might sound super hot but in reality it's like pulling teeth without any numbing cream lol. Just all bad.
And I absolutely am not talking bad about this lovely woman. She gorgeous but just not my type... Sorry!
Um, WTF?

I think we're missing a little back story here and I am in the mood for a new drama thread so please share!
Thanks for the self alert.
Somebody logged into the wrong account?
Don't mind me. I'll wait.
Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
What the hell did I just read?
Is she BBCR-receptive?
In the words of the great late Rick James "Cocaine is one helluva drug!"
My next questions are, What's the mandle that was supposed to ask said question, and 2nd, who's the provider the supposed mandle was talking about?
:shocking :
dude wha????

Someone has been drinkin the Farrel Wine!
maybe she was talking about ... (replace "What" with "Who")
Here he is, my exact opposite, the Tijuana Donkey, the very show I'd never see even if given a million dollars! HA!

He's much too stubborn and seems generally indignant about being serviced by that poor mexican whore. I mean how are you supposed to have fun with a donkey in bed next to you, braying and hee-hawing because she's using too much teeth? I know it sounds supper sexy but in reality its like pulling out of a dry donkey without any lube. Not at all good! My apologies!

And I am absolutely not talking bad about that poor woman. She's probably nice and all but there ain't enough mouthwash in the world to even LFK with that abused mouth.