PSA : No More Newbies For Me😤 UNLESS......

Until Further notice Newbies!
you have to have 2-3 references or a Deposit, Apparently when you book a appointment you think it's okay to flake or choose a later date last min. Just so you don't have to show let alone not even show up on the next set date, and from here on out (this goes for Regular Clientele also) if you cancel you will have to tribute in order to book again if not oh well see u later, I have to many Amazing reviews for you to think I'm not up to par, I take this to serious to be treated like a joke!!
That's a great policy, Leelo. If you don't stand up for yourself, no one else will. I've heard from a lot of other ECCIE ladies about flaky guys who cancel at the last moment or simply don't show up. That's not acceptable. I know how much time it takes for you ladies to get ready for every session and how you have to turn down business because you already have a scheduled session. When a guy flakes or cancels at the last moment, he's taking the food out of your mouth. Some ECCIE ladies literally can't pay their hotel room bill or buy dinner because a guy flaked on them.

As a hobbyist, I do get disappointed & upset when a provider flakes on me or cancels on me at the last moment and that has happened to me several times just in 2019. However, at least I can visit an AMP or just book a session with a different provider for the same day or next day. My income aka livelihood is not dependent on meeting the provider. Therefore, I can empathize with you Leelo and how frustrating it must be to be in this situation. I hope your new policy makes your life a lot easier from henceforth.
this hobby is rife with that kind of behavior from both guys and girls. which doesn't lessen the experience any. at least "y'all" have the power to enforce deposits and references, so that your bad experiences are minimized.

you and I need to meet. I will treat you like the sexy Angel you are, make you forget about 2 or 3 of those no-shows.
and I hate to sound Bitchy Mr.Clean you know me, we have had plenty time with one another I'm not a bs type of girl, I stick to my word and I also give the benefit of the doubt but some use that against me like wtf I rather be easy going the a Stern Mf, It's not fair I am always Intrigued in meeting new faces it's a Thrill I get but it's just makes it super difficult on me, especially falling for the ol Tom Foolery, I comply with everyones demands why not give me the same in return and just be honest if u wanna see me, SEE ME , if you don't wanna then DONT BOTHER even speaking to me!
this hobby is rife with that kind of behavior from both guys and girls. which doesn't lessen the experience any. at least "y'all" have the power to enforce deposits and references, so that your bad experiences are minimized.

you and I need to meet. I will treat you like the sexy Angel you are, make you forget about 2 or 3 of those no-shows. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Agreed Chung Tran , Don't threaten me with a good time 😁.... But for sure I will be over it because treating a Real Gent will make me forget all about these boys
NCNS has become so common lately Leelo. Good for you for setting up something that hopefully works. I also require a deposit after cancellations and both times i've had to use it this summer, they showed up and we had fun.
Leelo you are an awesome girl, we can all relate to your venting in one way or another sorry this has happened to you a few times lately. Those D bags don’t know what they are missing 😘
Leelo you’re a sweetheart.
They don’t know what their missing.
  • L.A.
  • 08-06-2019, 06:24 AM
I assume based on the number of confirmations and reminder texts that this must happen a lot in the real world too. If I have a doctor or dentist appointment, I get calls, texts, emails, etc. I guess they have to do that because they get NCNS all the time.
I know it sucks because lost time is just gone and can't be made up.
I personally don't schedule hobby appointments days in advance. I usually try to do same day and within a few hours of confirmation. It just reduces the possibility of things coming up on both sides.
Sometimes that bites me because they aren't available but at least no NCNS.
It is not just the newbies that flake out last minute or NCNS. And, let's not forget, many of the ladies are just as bad, even verified providers with lots of reviews do the same. That is just the nature of and one of the costs of this hobby. All you can do is report who it was. Of course, the problem with that, especially if she is a popular provider, then not only will a hobbyist get bombarded with her, her provider friends and WK bullshit, but also he gets labled as a complainer, when in fact, he is just reporting his experience.

For providers, it is good to have a policy such as a the OP is starting up. Just think if a guy did the same, have a provider who cancelled on him last minute or NCNS, the next time he goes to set an appointment with her, she has to cash app him $50 before the appointment. If she pulls the same shit, it is a free $50, if she goes through with the appointment, he gives her the $50 coupled with her regular donation. That would probably solve lots of double bookings, the first one there gets the appointment and the quickies before the scheduled appointment that run over 30+ minutes with her giving the "running late" excuse as well.

I am pretty sure the OP has access to all the ladies only forums so looking up handles, phone numbers, ect. and seeing any red flags are good signs of a bad apple. I hope you made it to p411 to get a better history of certain hobbyists, leelo_huna, because other than what you find out first hand, many times the info shared on Eccie is second hand info at best if not made up with an agenda and vendetta related issue when seeking opinions on members.
Leelo is my fave!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Ladies, start calling these time wasters out in Coed! The Fucktards do it with your NCNS’s, you should do it to, it may eventually cut down the time wasting.

Fyi to the OP: You misspelled ‘Legendary’ in your line below your handle.
  • L.A.
  • 08-08-2019, 07:36 AM
Ladies, just so you all know. If I schedule time with you I am going to arrive on time. If I am unable to arrive on time I will contact you immediately by text or phone to let you know my ETA. I have never NCNS an appointment ever & I plan to keep it that way. Time is money & I don't waste a ladies time. It's a two way street & I hate it when I get NCNS by a provider yet I don't go whining to the board about it either. Shit happens..
LOL, good catch. I was gonna point that out too but now I'm glad I read down further. Sue me, I'm a spelling nazi, lol.