Best places to work in texas???

I'm thinking of traveling. The Beaumont/ port Arthur area is just dead . What are the best cities to work in out here in the lonestar state ??? Any info Is greatly appreciated
Longview area is in desperate need
Houston would probably be a whole world of change and still be close if Beaumont is your base. Check out the reviews in the Houston forum if you can
Agree that there is a bigger demand in Houston. Also more competition - just look at difference in number of providers advertising on Tryst for example (about 10 in Beaumont, almost 600 in Hou). Good luck to you - hope to get a chance to meet you someday.

A65
You might also look at Lake Charles as well
One other suggestion, if I may.

Your ad states (paraphrasing here) that you may be a little difficult to get ahold of, because you only take a couple of appointments a week. Some guys may think if it is indeed difficult to schedule with you, they may just move on.

I’d recommend taking that wording out and schedule as best you can. Be on point with your communication and scheduling, as well as BCD activities, and hopefully that will pay off with repeat clients.
What is bcd activities? I put that bc I'm not a high volume provider and I was hoping it would have the opposite affect and make men not give up on trying to see me lol but I definitely see your point of view on it. Also I hate posting on skipthegames and megapersonals but there are like 5 women on tryst in my area and so I had to venture out into those murky sketchy waters..any other better options for posting???
And as far as Houston goes..that's entirely too much for me . It's too big too dangerous and too much competition lol
BCD = behind closed doors :-)

As for other posting, options are pretty limited, and as you rightly point out, kinda sketchy. There is another one out there called PacePro that I’m on. It is slowly getting organized, and our area is pretty much a ghost town on that site, but the thing I like about it is that membership is based only on referrals. Guys can only be referred by providers, so ladies there can be reasonably confident they are dealing with a trusted client.

Hope this little bit of info helps you!

A65
Thanks! So for providers how does it work on that site?
You just need a referral - either from a client or another provider. That person can send you a web link with their referral number embedded in it, you sign up and you’re in.
The Tyler Longview would luv to see make it up to this area! Hope you find your way up here!
So I've heard tyler/ Longview quite a bit. Can anyone tell me the areas/ hotels to avoid and which areas/ hotels you recommend for that city???
Tyler ... Best Area is in the South Tyler Area. Avoid North Tyler.

Longview ... North Longview is probably the preferred area. Not too sure about South Longview. I have heard it isn't the preferred area. However, when I drive through there on the interstate, it has some nice options IMO.