Guys do you ever...

get frustrated with hobbying in DFW?

I used to have a never hobby at home rule and that worked great for more than 10 years. Since I only travel once or twice a year; limited means, limited opportunity everything was in balance.

Then I get to feeling frisky at home, breakdown and visit a local lady...and another...and well its been a slow down hill slide from there!

Even with my very late thirties and up, non smoker requirements the quantity and variety of gorgeous, smart, sweet, sexy, professional ladies in this town is just crazy good.

I have pre-screening all cleared with three ladies I have had my eye on for quite a while (the cream of my current "bucket list" if you will) and its hard enough trying to choose which one to see first (shoot, its darn near impossible narrowing it down to three lol) but then I will see a post or ad from one of the lovely ladies that I have seen before and I get to thinking back on how much fun we had and well......

Am I unique or are there others out there with limited means that regularly get torn between choosing the allure and excitement of visiting someone new verses getting drawn back into the lair of one of your favorites?
There is always a question of new vs known good, but it rarely bothers me since there isn't a long term commitment to one or the other. The thing that tears at me is staying to my budget because this hobby is addictive.

Though on your comment of not hobbying at home I would think that would be more of a risk. If something does happen to go wrong you are now dealing with an out of town/state problem and I would imagine it would be a lot harder to deal with.
Am I unique or are there others out there with limited means that regularly get torn between choosing the allure and excitement of visiting someone new verses getting drawn back into the lair of one of your favorites? Originally Posted by cluelessn1963
Limited means or no, if you hobby long enough, this malady will find you. You're perfectly normal. And it's not without its complications. Keep going back to your ATF or one of your favorites long enough and it becomes increasingly difficult (or awkward) to get her to refer you elsewhere. The human spirit is like that. But you've stated it accurately enough, it is all too easy to do but can become mundane.

But the condition, while normal, is manageable. At least from my perspective. Many gents use some combination of regulars and new ladies. But some gentlemen have found success in simply communicating their desires for newness and freshness to their ATF and letting her juice it up. You have to hand it to (most of) these ladies, they are professionals. They have unlimited creativity, it seems, in spicing things up in the play pen. Try communicating your desires to your fav and see what she has to say. You might be pleasantly surprised.
get frustrated with hobbying in DFW?
Then I get to feeling frisky at home, breakdown and visit a local lady...and another...and well its been a slow down hill slide from there!
Am I unique or are there others out there with limited means that regularly get torn between choosing the allure and excitement of visiting someone new verses getting drawn back into the lair of one of your favorites? Originally Posted by cluelessn1963
frustrated hobbying in DFW??
hell no - there are too many women around here that are available for consulting.

its been a slow down hill slide from there!
so, is that a "provider slide" akin to a "stripper slide"??

i dont get torn up about making a decision.
i just decide and hope to have fun with whomever i choose to consult with.
most of the time, it turns out deliteful.
and if it doesnt, there are a few more i can go visit where i'm pretty sure it will be deliteful.

pls dont get frustrated!!

"Don't let it bring you down
It's only castles burning,
Find someone who's turning
And you will come around."
Don't Let It Bring You Down - Neil Young
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/neily...ngyoudown.html
  • Caleb
  • 08-23-2012, 01:10 PM
I know exactly what you are feeling. I'm not sure I would describe it as frustrating, as I view it as a positive dilemma. I have had the good fortune to meet a number of outstanding ladies, and most of them I have seen more than once. Most of them I want to see again. I also have a short list of ladies that I would like to meet. I wrestle with the decision of new or repeat each time I make an appointment. Like you, I am constrained in the frequency with which I can play. So you are certainly not alone.
On topic direct answer....Hell yeah. For years I travelled and for the sort of activity we're involved with here, I always preferred Houston. Not that Houston isn't a giant pain in the ass, but it's always been a lot more wide open than Dallas in every way.

Well, there was that time of parked cars with the lights on down HH way in the 80's, but that was a crapshoot, too.
  • hd
  • 08-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Frustrating as in a "candy store"

fuckin'A
Whenever I stray is when I get into trouble; that is, a bait and switch or some attractive but off-center provider. Stick to your core for long term contentment.
I run into that same situation every time I decide to book a session. I have a short list of providers that I can't wait to see again and yet I am always drawn to the unknown. It is a delimma, nut no down side. Just choose wisely my friend and you will have a good time.
Frustrating as in a "candy store" Originally Posted by hd
Yup!
Kid in a candy store
So milf... er many cougars... er flavors to choose from

Sweet
Spicy
Hard
Soft
Fluffy
Flexible

The thing that tears at me is staying to my budget because this hobby is addictive. Originally Posted by fulldisclosure
Exactly!!!

OK so maybe I"m not so much "frustrated" as I am feeling sorry for myself that I can't sample every flavor right now!!!
Yeah, many a times, plan was one thing, and then ended up seeing someone else. Too many great looking girls and not enough time/money to see them all

My frustration sometimes is that I cannot plan ahead, at least not more than 24 hours at best. So when ones I end up choosing are sort of already booked.
I've been frustrated at times hobbying in many places but least of all here. I've hobbied in Charlotte, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Los Angeles, San Fran and Ft Lauderdale. All those cities were before arriving here and some before the Internet and Eccie.
Things are better than ever here, but they might be better now in the other cities because of technology. Do your research and I think you'll meet with a much better level of success these days.
But there is nothing wrong with staying with a favorite for a while.
The old adage of a bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush holds true, especially since you can't find any bush these days.
... All those cities were before arriving here and some before the Internet and Eccie. ... Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Before the internet? Was there a hobby then?
  • jwood
  • 08-24-2012, 06:59 AM
If you want to get frustrated with the hobby come to the country where I live. I usually have to travel at least 60 miles to hobby. If I lived in Dallas I would be a very bad boy.
  • hd
  • 08-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Before the internet? Was there a hobby then?
You could find an IP on many street corners!