Private Comments On review threads.

• Logic
  • 11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Its funny when Providors call you out on them when they are not even supposed to be able to see them. Thank you Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn and pussy boys who rat out other mongers. Sick My Duck. If i feel like someone is ripped off and i voice my opinion about it so be it. Thats what this board is all about. If you dont like it take your bitch ass some place else and fuck off!!! On that note have a great night.
C'mon Splash.... Tell us how you really feel!

G
Thanks Splash , that was entertaining ? You forgot to mention the ladies that have male accounts .
  • Logic
  • 11-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I usually do.

S
  • Logic
  • 11-01-2012, 05:38 PM
She said i was trying to ruin her reputation and that simply is not the case. I was just taking the whole bros before ho's approach.
What do you care if she was a rip off ? Not like you'll go back , right ?
  • Logic
  • 11-01-2012, 05:47 PM
No, i will not be. I wasnt going to write a review either but now i think i will. The thing is if i can help someone else make an educated decision without writing a bad review i usually will just drop my 2 cents in a private comment on the review thread. But obviously that is not really private. Now i will not use that function and just write it out in the open...hahahahha
That's the way I usually handle it , unless its ROS info . My own opinion I don't usually hide from .
  • Logic
  • 11-01-2012, 05:55 PM
I really wasnt even being rude. Just made a coment about the rate. I was actually complimenting her on her skills. Oh well i guess when you have become washed up you take your rep very very seriously.
So who's the washed up provider with the male account or WK ?
Spare us a the aggravation of being harassed for sharing information .
Maybe we should do all comments on all threads in private..lol
  • Logic
  • 11-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Im not going to mention the proviers name and i dont know. She knows who she is. Im done venting. If you look through recent reviews you will see.
  • Logic
  • 11-01-2012, 08:12 PM