URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 and Keith Harrow
Activities: Breast Worship, BBBJ, LFK, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Has that asian slutty look to her that is appealing to me. Very large MM DD’s.
Recommendation: Yes
She legit looks like a troll if not an aged transformer. And that Michelle has got to be every bit of 70 and the appeal of a broomstick. Idk if y'all missing eyeballs or have brain damage.

For anyone who walks without a white cane, stay home.
That comment had me dying, thanks for sharing! I was tempted to check the place out because of all the good reviews, but after reading this, I'm definitely out. �� Seriously though, just reading that makes me wonder who actually goes there. Are people just driven by something else, or is the reviewer just super harsh?
Go for a pedicure, but don't let the troll do it unless you going for that homeless man feet eaten by a rat look.

I sat in that massage chair and just shook my damn head. Mimi face looks like it was reconstructed after suffering an orangutan attack. Johhnny got gargoyles up in there.

If someone gets hard in that place, then they must whack it to the gorilla special edition of National Geographic when they broke.
Lol if Harambe has a great rack I’m giving Harambe the D as well haha
If someone gets hard in that place, then they must whack it to the gorilla special edition of National Geographic when they broke. Originally Posted by MoontoVenus
You must not frequent AMPs very much, they look better than the majority of the other grannies in town.
You must not frequent AMPs very much, they look better than the majority of the other grannies in town. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

I've been in 15 spas in five different areas of town this summer and all looked better and were younger. The only one as ugly as Johnny's hags is Tina at that hair salon on 6 with a mustache.

Maybe I should go back for a pic so everyone can laugh at this bullshit that's been going on this section for years.
Either way, the comments in this thread at A+.
What so is mimi 35 or a granny? Op has her at 35??
The last time she saw 35, Slick willie was running for potus.
Yeah Mimi is most definitely not 35
Putting her in her 40s is being generous.