Encounter: gave naomi a try

Date: 07/21/24
Name: couldnt understand (chubby chinese)
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: katy
State: Texas
Address: 99/morton ranch
Activities: light massage, tease fiv cbj and good time then some smothered pork chops at aunt bills
Hair Length and Color: dark past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'5" chubby and bubbly personality and very accomidating
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Lot of info found out here.
Good detail
Definitely not going to say 'nice first post' or 'good try on your first review' since he's been here since 2021, 3+ years.

However, I will provide Bigpappa2 with a link to what he needs to do to get those complements............. avoid the negative comments and become a productive and participating member of this forum.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139

Sorry for being a long time listener and first time caller. I will try to improve my reports. But if you don’t like them it really doesn’t matter to me. Been here a long time and have had plenty of encounters just never felt like posting. Decided to give it a go. Happy hunting.
You have been benefitting from the detailed, relevant accounts of others’ experiences; you could put more effort into being a team player. Just sayin.
Not all of us are story tellers or novelists, I’m certainly not nor will I be. I gave details about the encounter. Have a good one.
first time caller, working on some reviews of my own.

Chiming in to say I appreciate your review and the nod to aunt bills. Their pork chops are out of this world. Have a great day.
Not all of us are story tellers or novelists, I’m certainly not nor will I be. I gave details about the encounter. Have a good one. Originally Posted by Bigpappa2
Don't sweat it dude. The one complaining is an avowed troll banger.