Polish your nails and feet or take it off!

Chipped polish drives me crazy. I see a lot of profile pics where women take pics with chipped polish
. You are charging someone 200 dollars an hour. Do three sessions a day and that's 600. Minus 110 or so for a decent incall then minus manicure or pedicure every day and you still walk away with 300 or so. Not a bad days work. Street walkers can get away with doing that because they are charging 30 40 or whatever. You are selling your body at a premium so to the best of your ability please sell me a decent value for my hard earned dollars. I have no problem saving up for a session or two a week at your rate but I'm beyond pissed when I show up and you have chipped polish, didn't take the time to at least look sexy, we are in a palace in and you are reserved at kissing me. I would kiss a frog with bad breath at 220 an hour then go take twenty baths. Hey it is what it is. I don't have to look good for you. I'm paying you but it's your responsibility to look good for me. Simple. If this ruins my potential dates so be it.
This should be in alerts.
When a hand/foot fetish goes wrong . . .
I agree.... but when I took my polish off it wasnt much better... maybe a pedi is in order...

I always get shellac to prevent chipping and fading

I just took this for you, hope you enjoy
This should be in alerts. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Some of you guys make everything a joke. It's not asking much that I shouldn't have to be at palace inn or that a woman pay attention to detail at 250 an hour. I'm not desperate for pussy. It's nice, but with alot of situations it's becoming better to just go without.
If less-than-perfect nails get in the way of your fuckin',....

I always get shellac to prevent chipping and fading

I just took this for you, hope you enjoy
Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Very nice.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Here comes another jokester. What I'm saying is that at certain price points attention to details should take place and I stand by that. I understand some of you guys would literally fuck anything but I don't fall in that category. My ex wife isn't a provider and her nails and feet are always on point.
Here comes another jokester. What I'm saying is that at certain price points attention to details should take place and I stand by that. I understand some of you guys would literally fuck anything but I don't fall in that category. My ex wife isn't a provider and her nails and feet are always on point. Originally Posted by shinepro
But were they before she was known as the "ex" ?

If chipped nail polish on a whore gets you this angry I'm pretty sure your pussy game isn't as strong as you claim. I mean who cares all I look at is my dick going in and out of her filthy mouth.

How much do you think a decent mani pedi is ?

My wife leaves the nail shop paying around $80 so make sure you add that to your scientific calculations of a whores expense.

Your standards are way to high for a $200 whore you need to stop leaping and sit your ass on a Lily pad somewhere.
Very nice. Originally Posted by shinepro
Thank you
I'm beyond pissed when I show up and you have chipped polish . . . . Originally Posted by shinepro

When a hand/foot fetish goes wrong . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

If chipped nail polish on a whore gets you this angry I'm pretty sure your pussy game isn't as strong as you claim.

Your standards are way to high for a $200 whore you need to stop leaping and sit your ass on a Lily pad somewhere. Originally Posted by DicknurGutt

Here comes another jokester. Originally Posted by shinepro
Just adding to the list of smart-asses.