Hobby 101

Okay I'm going to give you'll this. Guys, white knights compare a steak to a burger, but they don't get it. They don't understand the real issue is I don't want to spend my money at a high rate and have to deal with you having a bad day and not getting what I want. With that steak if it ain't right I can send it back and they will give me a refund or make it right

I honestly walked in the room knowing I'm ugly. Honestly in my universe I've known I was ugly all my life. Hence I'm here. What I do expect is if you want my money you have got to perform and I stand on that. The economy is on a shit hole, people are doing bad and chicks are not giving great service for 220 an hour or whatever they charge

There are bad bitches at my cologne depot who make 70 a day. Show up every day, on time, and do their job no matter how they feel

Ladies I want youll of course to like me, but I'm going to give you'll the facts. If your service level is not up to par you will literally be out of business in a year. Too many women desperate for money

Up your game. Don't listen to me see the trend. People hate me but I don't care because I got knowledge and enough money to pay for what I want and she do it or politely wait. Church girls selling pussy. The game has changed. This is a suggestion. Do what you'll want. I don't sell pussy
That’s right you don’t sell pussy so you don’t know shit, and you really don’t know shit about the hobby! You’re not changing shit around here so be quiet already.

Some like to think we follow you around because we’re like your fan club or some stupid shit, NO it’s because you need to be put in your place every time you make a stupid statement or a stupid thread! Eventually, they’ll figure out your handles and you’ll be banned, I am waiting for that Day.

Just shut the hell up already damn…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hobby 101

Always compliment a ladies nice butt. I mean avatar!
Hobby 101. Don't see a woman who wants real world info, who has had several real meltdowns on this site, perhaps even been banned for awhile. Who folks are itching to tell the truth about but stay shaking in the corner because there is real world information out there somewhere on them that their dumb ass willingly gave up. That's the information I heard about someone. Oh, bestie, CendellM you sit there and wish me to be banned for what reason.

That's why I stay winning in real life because I spend my life wishing the best for everyone. I have no energy to wish ill will on a person. I love everyone. There is no reason to ban me for absolutely no reason. I've done nothing wrong

But if I wasn't to have access to eccie absolutely nothing would change. I would still be able to have sex with any eccie woman, p411 or ourhome woman I want so honestly why bother. Fun facts boo. Have a great night bestie
That’s right you don’t sell pussy so you don’t know shit, and you really don’t know shit about the hobby! You’re not changing shit around here so be quiet already.

Some like to think we follow you around because we’re like your fan club or some stupid shit, NO it’s because you need to be put in your place every time you make a stupid statement or a stupid thread! Eventually, they’ll figure out your handles and you’ll be banned, I am waiting for that Day.

Just shut the hell up already damn… Originally Posted by Cendell M
Truer words have never been spoken, pit crumbles every time his posts are challenged and he is called out for being nothing more than a speck. If somebody has to claim they are great chances are they aren’t.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hobby 101

Always compliment a ladies nice butt. I mean avatar! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Who me, lol thanks!
Hobby 101. Don't see a woman who wants real world info, who has had several real meltdowns on this site, perhaps even been banned for awhile. Who folks are itching to tell the truth about but stay shaking in the corner because there is real world information out there somewhere on them that their dumb ass willingly gave up. That's the information I heard about someone. Oh, bestie, CendellM you sit there and wish me to be banned for what reason.

That's why I stay winning in real life because I spend my life wishing the best for everyone. I have no energy to wish ill will on a person. I love everyone. There is no reason to ban me for absolutely no reason. I've done nothing wrong

But if I wasn't to have access to eccie absolutely nothing would change. I would still be able to have sex with any eccie woman, p411 or ourhome woman I want so honestly why bother. Fun facts boo. Have a great night bestie Originally Posted by Pitroom
No one’s worried about me and how I screen if they were they don’t have to screen but they do!

So you and your moron friend can eat shit! Stop trying to schedule with me and stay of my oh2 page creeping 24/7 and I have NEVER been banned from anywhere. Shows how much you know
If both of you'll only knew how great I actually am in real life it would humble both of you'll
Truer words have never been spoken, pit crumbles every time his posts are challenged and he is called out for being nothing more than a speck. If somebody has to claim they are great chances are they aren’t. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Yep he’s so ridiculous he knows nothing about hobby 101, it’s comical
If both of you'll only knew how great I actually am in real life it would humble both of you'll Originally Posted by Pitroom
Well why can you be humble on here instead of a jackass
Everyone knows Pitroom is as fake as they come.
This is an absolute lie. I have never looked you up on ourhome2. Ever. Like why, I honestly wanted to see you just because but in after thought it would literally mess up my mojo

It's so much pussy out here I've changed my approach to I only see women who have little to zero board presence. Your board presence is a bit much for me plus with research you have come unhinged several times so I honestly would be a tad bit apprehensive going BCD with you bestie. We have a healthy relationship. You are over there I'm over here. But remember this while you criticize me, I got this buying pussy shit down to a science. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop my getting pussy

Fun fact, the borders are overrun with bad chicks who need some money. No papers boo. Some are going to try to do right. Others are gonna sell some pussy

Great news for us dudes. So boo I suggest you and any woman here get your service level up, save your money up or just hold on because like Deion say. They coming lol. Most already here. Ain't my problem boo. I don't sell pussy lol (and most have a way better attitude than you)
Well why can you be humble on here instead of a jackass Originally Posted by Cendell M

It's in his nature.

This is an absolute lie. I have never looked you up on ourhome2. Ever. Like why, I honestly wanted to see you just because but in after thought it would literally mess up my mojo

It's so much pussy out here I've changed my approach to I only see women who have little to zero board presence. Your board presence is a bit much for me plus with research you have come unhinged several times so I honestly would be a tad bit apprehensive going BCD with you bestie. We have a healthy relationship. You are over there I'm over here. But remember this while you criticize me, I got this buying pussy shit down to a science. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop my getting pussy

Fun fact, the borders are overrun with bad chicks who need some money. No papers boo. Some are going to try to do right. Others are gonna sell some pussy

Great news for us dudes. So boo I suggest you and any woman here get your service level up, save your money up or just hold on because like Deion say. They coming lol. Most already here. Ain't my problem boo. I don't sell pussy lol (and most have a way better attitude than you) Originally Posted by Pitroom
Chill bra
Hobby 101: Don’t be an attention whore…