Dumb-ass me

• oden
  • 09-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Nice cool evening in San Antonio so I'm making some chili. I decide to throw a cut up jalapeno in and don't wash my hands and then I go to take a piss.

Now, I've made the same mistake and rubbed my eyes: but damn, this was terrible.

So, am I the only dumb-ass or can someone one up me?
Well, if you rub your asshole, then your a true dumb ass. Look on the bright side, it could have been a habanero. But no...can't one up you
  • oden
  • 09-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Well, I didn't; but if you go with the Mexican saying that if it goes in hot it comes out hot I'm in trouble.

Speaking of habanero, I love it diced with a little sour cream as a dip, or dried and ground with a little allspice for jerk.
Habanero + Mexican Avocados, dash of salt, squirt of lime and some chips. That will clear the sinuses.
Nice cool evening in San Antonio so I'm making some chili. I decide to throw a cut up jalapeno in and don't wash my hands and then I go to take a piss.

Now, I've made the same mistake and rubbed my eyes: but damn, this was terrible.

So, am I the only dumb-ass or can someone one up me? Originally Posted by oden
I did the same thing...Not chili, a few weeks ago. I was at work, had cut up some Jalapeno and Serrano's up and with out thinking went to also take a whiz... washed my hands afterward... then about 5 minutes later I was like, WTHeck is going on down there, and then it dawned on me... that burned like hell... now I am more cautious... I guess I too am a dumb-ass. .
Can you imagine if I would of touched the S.O. ?
LMAO
I had to cut the grass at my house this weekend so sprayed OFF on me to keep the mosquitos away. I figured I might as well do my face too. After I began to sweat, my eyebrows, eyes and lips began burning. Tried to wash it off but ended up just rubbing it in more.
Back in the day my wife, before we were married, was told by one of her lesbian lovers about using Tiger Balm as a sex toy.. but forgot to tell her to dilute it with some spit and just user a little.. she didnt.
got one that might beat all of you... howa bout accidently grabbing the warming lube and giving it good healthy squirts in both holes? ms love can attest to the after affects LMFAO..... and trying to play it off during a session? LOL it was definetly a learning experience... burn isint quite the word...
LMAO DD. That would give a new meaning to the term One Hot Box.
Back in my military days, the first few days were physically exhausting. So many of us became sore. Luckily there was this magnificent creme called "Icy Hot". Unlucky for me, after I spread some on my sore muscles I had to pee. I didn't even think twice, and went. Holding the big brother and scratching the twins. Talk about alot of icy and alot of hot. That pain definately took my mind off my aching muscles lol. That ended up being a dare by the time we got out of boot camp lol.
OMG!
def LMAO!!!