State: Nevada
Address: Strip
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ,CIM,K9,Missionary,CG,Show er
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown/Below Shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I loved the experience, and I'm still fantasizing about that gorgeous body. Had emailed Sinbee prior to my arrival in Las Vegas. Always prompt with her replies, which is a good sign; indicative of her attentive nature. Judging by her engaging and playful email responses, I knew that she was the woman I wanted to spend time with in Las Vegas. I found Sinbee to be my perfect candidate, and the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous with delightful beautiful toned figure was all a bonus. Everything about her was just perfect, her clothes, her scent, her makeup, it all just got better when she undressed and revealed her toned and shapely physique. Sinbee is the whole package...beautiful, intelligent, charming in every way with an incredible appetite...a perfect GFE.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. In the 5 years I've been using HS/VAC, I've never emailed directly with the lady, only through the booker.

Ditto
Same here. Been with them from the beginning as HSLV. Probably just an honest mistake of thinking it was her, when it was the booker. But a nice review.
Is there another email address for VAC? I’ve been trying to contact them but my emails have all been undeliverable. Thanks in advance.
I am trying to email them also with success. Is there a different email address or different way to contact them?
Also looking for an email. Pm if necessary
Yeah me too! According to my experience i have always talked to booker.
Last month i have met Stella, had unforgettable experience with her.
I think VAC is the most securest, cleanest place i have been in Vegas.
I just texted it screw it