Asian Goggles

Just a funny observation but i feel like the user reported ages of the ladies are, on average, under reported by 7 years.
yeah, it can be hard to judge age, especially when the lights are dim. I just mentally add 5-10 from my initial guess, and even then I'm sometimes too low. Hands and eyes are usually tells.
Looks and age are important but IOP and skills are more important to me. It’s a cliche but I don’t care what their actual age is lol. I care about if I like the looks and she fucks me as much as I fuck her lol.
  • ketro
  • 07-15-2021, 08:01 AM
This is about right. If you know what to look for, you can usually tell. It's not about goggles. When I write a review, I just put an approximate age based on what they say and don't worry about it. If they were younger, they'd be working in NYC, LA, or SF, not Dallas.

• slap
  • 07-15-2021, 02:07 PM
The neck area usually gives it away for me. When there’s some sagging going on
  • Meiji
  • 07-15-2021, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by ketro
Given the median age of the typical denizen of these boards does that really surprise you? I've seen some of you guys walking into the AMP and they could all star in the next Jurassic Park and not as a member of the human cast.
Most reviews understate age and overstate looks
  • Meiji
  • 07-15-2021, 08:33 PM
Most reviews understate age and overstate looks Originally Posted by Hmonger Games
I don’t care as much about age, as long as she’s my type physically and gives good service. I do wish reviews were more descriptive beyond “great body”. Guys should at least say if the pics are representative and why or why not.
Originally Posted by Meiji
Some Soap houses in Japan I’ve been lucky enough to CIP with some hot Japanese ladies. Albeit some don’t allow gaijin if you know some Japanese that’s already a big advantage.
  • ketro
  • 07-16-2021, 07:34 AM

Some Soap houses in Japan I’ve been lucky enough to CIP with some hot Japanese ladies. Albeit some don’t allow gaijin if you know some Japanese that’s already a big advantage. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
The Soaplands operate in a legal gray area, like zonas de tolerancia in Mexico. Any other place and what goes on inside is illegal. They aren't impossible to get in as a foreigner, but it is a lot easier if you go with a native to vouch for you and you will have a lot more fun if you can speak some basic conversational Japanese. You are almost always going to be handed off to an older or Korean, Chinese, or mixed-race provider there, because they are less desirable for their regular customers.

The better value is "delivery" health services, where you meet a girl at a short stay love hotel. Vaginal sex pay-for-play is iillegal, but if you know how to ask and where to look, everything else is legal and available. Everything. Depending on the shop, they will have an a la carte menu. When I was in Tokyo on business, the Korean delivery health girls were anything goes, and service level is similar to where the top Dallas studios are today.

Soapland is worth going to at least once, if only to get a two girl nuru, but for anything else, there are more cost effective ways to go about it.
  • Meiji
  • 07-16-2021, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by ketro
  • ketro
  • 07-16-2021, 08:05 AM
I've been to Tobita. I got some dirty looks from the Japanese mongers there. I found one coke-bottle shaped girl into watersports and with a good sense of humor. Went back to see her a few times, but eventually got a different girl who was or had been a cutter. I was weirded out by the experience and never went back.
I've been to Tobita. I got some dirty looks from the Japanese mongers there. I found one coke-bottle shaped girl into watersports and with a good sense of humor. Went back to see her a few times, but eventually got a different girl who was or had been a cutter. I was weirded out by the experience and never went back. Originally Posted by ketro