MUST tour spots?

Looking to start touring, wanting to start the new year off right. If any of you ladies and gents could point me in a direction, I'd greatly appreciate it!
xoxo
if you want warm...Phoenix

if you like cold....St Louis/Des oines/Kc
Texarkana... We want yall to stop in texarkana!!!!!
Sweets.... All roads lead to Beaumont..... ijs
I'm with Dallas rain about STL it's always good to me have not been there in a while but need to !!!
I'm with Dallas rain about STL it's always good to me have not been there in a while but need to !!! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
I visited STL years ago. I had a great time and even went to a Cardinals game with a client. :-)

On another note, alot of touring ladies seem to be visiting Beaumont.
Dallas is great! Stay in the galleria area. Or Phoenix. I always did well there. My first ever appointment was in Scottsdale AZ when i was 18. :-) Really generous men on that side of the world. Believe it or not...Salt Lake City is a wonderful spot. My phone never stops ringing there. (It's been 2 years however) Screen hard though because the Mormon cops don't like us! Lol.

I'm about to make a few trips. Just trying to get organized. Let me know if you're interested in a travel partner around Texas, Louisianna.
Ladies, Ive had no luck in STL where area is the best to stay??
chesterfield is great for me!