Date: 04/27/24
Name: JuJu
User ID:: NA
Phone: 9037389371
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/longv...m/681083081735
City: Longview
State: Texas
Address: Address changed today, but still longview.
Activities: BBBJ, BJTC, DATY, DT, GFE, 69, FS.
Hair Length and Color: Mid back and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's a Itty bitty thing, 5'0 flat and thick in all the right places coming in at 115lbs or so. Nice tight body everywhere (exactly what you would think a nice 24yr old would look like)

Her insta acct for more pics.
https://www.instagram.com/ihate.this...hydnlrY25ocw==
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time! Very cute lady, although I don’t get the facial “art” work.
Thanks for the review. Thanks for sharing
Gotta love a great head game
I hate to be this guy but OP has 2 reviews and both these women are friends. Have seen them post separate ads with pictures of them together. Seems a little suspicious. Not saying they aren’t real and legit, but almost seems off. Sorry to be a negative Nancy here lol just trying to be safe
  • Smok
  • 05-04-2024, 10:51 PM
You are 100% right man, they are/were friends. And nothing negative nancy about it. Truth be told, One introduced me to the other and I've been bouncing between the 2 for months now. Hope this helps. New to the hobby, and only plan to post good finds. Besides Ju and Bri, 2 of the 3 other meets I tried were meh. Keeping #3 a secret 😎
Wat was the donation?? I hit her up she quoted me 600 for the hour
  • Smok
  • Today, 02:33 AM
She's trying to get you then lol. I've got her for as low as 450, but she's always tried the 550 thing. Recently had issues with her, won't be seeing her anymore. All I'll say is if she gets a chance to take your money and run, she's going to do it.
The facial “art” work I’ll never understand.