Do You Know What Time It Is

Happy Monday

Sandbox...
Hammer Time
Looks like 10:07:28.

But I could be off by a couple seconds.....
Looks like it's almost Lazy Dog after Cowgirl. But, you know, reading an analog clock is getting to be a lost art.

Cool clock, though!
That is so true.. But what do you have planned between 6 and 9
Looks like it's almost Lazy Dog after Cowgirl. But, you know, reading an analog clock is getting to be a lost art.

Cool clock, though! Originally Posted by James1588
That is so true.. But what do you have planned between 6 and 9 Originally Posted by CummingsLane

Oh, you know, I foolishly failed to include you in my plans. Story of my life: I snooze, I lose. Next time, OK?
Not in my world, it just builds up more anticipation towards the next encounter.
Oh, you know, I foolishly failed to include you in my plans. Story of my life: I snooze, I lose. Next time, OK? Originally Posted by James1588
my clock is so off ( I want one of these, maybe it will keep me straight lol)
I just turned clocks back hr, now flying out this weekend, turn clocks forward to EST, then when I get back Sunday, back hr again for CST

<<<<this is the point I am screaming>>>>
Holly, my phone automatically resets the time when I change time zones.
Very convenient.
And I have a nice watch, with analog and digital, so all I have to do is change the time zone setting to the one for where I am and it adjusts the hands for me. Switching back and forth for the stupidness of Daylight Saving Time is as easy as adjusting the hour setting on the digital display and the hour hand makes the adjustment on its own. Only problem is remembering which buttons to press to make that happen.
I'm talking my internal clock sweetie; can someone say JET LAG??

Holly, my phone automatically resets the time when I change time zones.
Very convenient.
And I have a nice watch, with analog and digital, so all I have to do is change the time zone setting to the one for where I am and it adjusts the hands for me. Switching back and forth for the stupidness of Daylight Saving Time is as easy as adjusting the hour setting on the digital display and the hour hand makes the adjustment on its own. Only problem is remembering which buttons to press to make that happen. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Sorry sweetie. Misunderstood the point of the post.
Mine is off, as we'll, but I'm not traveling, just not keeping to a schedule.
Morris Day does . ?