webcam thoughts??

Webcam is a form of entertainment. Does it come close to in person meeting? Of course not. But it does serve a purpose to pass some time and socialize with others who have similar interests. It's cool that the model is there to earn a living too, because it is a free country after all :-)
Webcam sites can be entertaining for sure but I think for most girls it is not a real big moneymaker , but that can depend on a number of things.Some girls do really well while others make barely enough to justify logging on.I communicate fairly often on Facebook with a cam girl I met last year in Columbia, and while her shows are entertaining, her inability to speak English makes it hard for her to communicate with the viewers, therefore for the most part she barely earns a few bucks at it while other girls earn big bucks without hardly doing anything at all.
I was just a little shocked that this was "news" in Charleston SC Paper and that she was so forthright with her interview - kinda made me proud as a woman for her to speak out but being the "bible belt" was shocking they allowed it to be published.

I read the article thoroughly and also spoke to someone in person in Charlotte NC and she said same thing you did Riverstud that girls that make the most money barely have to take their clothes off but get tipped well to do so after CONVO, I sorta can relate because I can carry on a great conversation and the guy is just as satisfied and happy and is part of the GFE experience as much as the physical part.

But I have to admit that I am interested in doing it...it's been on my "bucket list"
especially if its a "side job" so when I saw this on facebook today it was helpful in my research about it.
You might want to check into MyFreeCams Holly.I"m not sure how you would set up a room but it is one of the more popular sites out there.Good luck if you decide to give it a try!
It's a lot work, a lot marketing, and a lot of time that you need to put it on. You need to be very confident because at any second a troll can come to your room and destroy your day. So be prepare, but than it's a lot fun and you can make good friends. The girls are very friendly and supportive in a manner I've never seen in any other profession. check out stripperweb forum.
Good luck.
You can also go to some of the sites like MyFreeCams that will let you sign on as a guest and go to some of the rooms of the popular girls and watch what they do and how they interact with the people in the room.Some of these girls can be quite entertaining with very little skin or action and get tipped quite well.I used to frequent MFC quite often last year before I found this hobby and site, now I prefer to spend my money on face to face encounters but there is one girl I still occasionally visit just because I like her.Again, good luck in your pursuits!
I'm sure you would do quite well, because you are articulate and sexxxy :-)

But I have to admit that I am interested in doing it...it's been on my "bucket list"
especially if its a "side job" so when I saw this on facebook today it was helpful in my research about it. Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly