Ladies regarding P411

Why is it not all do not post in the Activities they enjoy space. I all ways drop down to that section to make my final decision.
Maybe the fear of LE?
Would make the selection process easier tbh. Especially since it's generally frowned upon to discuss matters beforehand.

Still... reasons I guess.
Due to some changes in Canadian law - that may later be struck down by a high court - it is my understanding that that section may soon disappear.
Hopefully those providers will be smart enough to link eccie reviews with links to the activities they do......or just update the faq part of their website........
Thanks Bigdaddy that answered the question.
Maybe this is the answer....
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=11...highlight=p411 Originally Posted by bigdaddyhm
yeah but way before this was even brung up some would do that.

I believe it has to do with being YMMV or because they want to be very discreet about services
It was nice to be able to see what I could expect from the provider. I hate to send her a PM asking if she does what ever. The activities were laid out in an easy to see format. I was just curious as to why in the past some did not use the listing.
It could be that she doesn't provide all services to everyone she sees. Some gentlemen assume because its on her list of activities that it is automatically included in the session.
For me its TUMA. I get lots of requests for TUMA but I don't offer this to all gentlemen, only to those whom I have met before who I know have good hygiene.
Shauna
Don't check TUMA. How would you react if I sent you that list before scheduling an appointment? I am sure it would tick you off. From a clients point of view we would like to know those things. Do you allow video and pictures? Do you enjoy showering together?
I don't intend to start an argument just curious.
Sometimes a little research can go a long way.
  • Old-T
  • 11-08-2014, 03:58 PM
It could be that she doesn't provide all services to everyone she sees. Some gentlemen assume because its on her list of activities that it is automatically included in the session.
For me its TUMA. I get lots of requests for TUMA but I don't offer this to all gentlemen, only to those whom I have met before who I know have good hygiene. Originally Posted by ShaunaStyles
That happens a lot. Some guys don't comprehend that YMMV means they might be told "no" ans some of them can get very unpleasant or dangerous. I have been to one lady's funeral because of it and more than one ER. Yes, I always like more information, but I understand why it isn't always as easily available as I would like it to be. With research, enough information is usually available.
I hope that everyone should only put what they offer on menu...But my safety comes first! I know the caliber of men on p411 are usually very very clean cut well mannered and the security is great! You have to read their profiles and not take every hit!! Make sure your interests are the same!!Do not lie or mislead plain and simple!!Always screen not the man but the girls that have given okays!! Makes things easy breezy!!! No discussing $$$ take time on ur profile for both ends!

P125806
Most fucktards do not actually realize that every appointment is ymwv. Just because a lady does BBCR with me does not mean she will BBCR with another.