Traveling Question

I haven't air traveled to meet a specific new client in quite some time. What's the safest and most discrete way to make the arrangements, accept the down payment, etc., these days? This trip doesn't require a passport. Thanks!
Well if you trust the gent with your very personal fata he can make the air and hotel arrangements.

If not have him send you a Green Dot load and you then put that on your personal Green Dot card. You could also use a trusted third party account or if you have a business account use that. Airlines for sure want your personal data.
That's the thing. I don't trust him enough to share my personal info. I had thought of a green dot card, but didn't know if there was something better these days. Thanks for the reply.
Here's a novel idea. Create a PayPal account and have him send the deposit via Pay Pal. This protects both parties. It is a secure transaction. People don't realize that you can use Pay Pal to transfer money from one person to another. It is not just for conducting E-Bay commerce. Now at some point in the process, you do have to give Pay Pal a legitimate name and bank acct/credit card info; however, this is only shared between you and Pay Pal. The other party is oblivious as to your real info.

Here's how I do it. I have two Pay Pal accounts under two different e-mail addresses. One is my RL e-mail, and the other is my hobby e-mail. With my real e-mail, I Pay Pal has my bank info as well as credit card info. With my hobby e-mail acct, Pay Pal only has a 2nd credit card that I use solely for hobby related purchases/expenses (subscriptions to Seeking Arrangement, P411, etc). This is a credit card I've had for years, and for whatever reason, my SO never got added to the acct. I don't think she even knows it exists.

To use Pay Pal to transfer money, both parties need to have Pay Pal accounts, but it is really simple to set up a hidden Pay Pal account by using hobby e-mails like I mentioned before. Now, I've never used Pay Pal to send money to a provider, but I have used it to send and receive money in RL situations.
Remember, with Paypal in order for what Cpalmson described to work without sharing your personal information, you will have to establish a Business or Premiere membership, and list a company name and remove your address.

I've used Paypal for years, but only with gents I trust. Anyone here will tell you that if they're tipped off at any point that this is for an illegal purpose, they will close your account. I've been toying with more discreet ways to send and receive money from newer gents, since most of my new clients have been requesting longer dates but I have come up empty on the discretion factor due to the laws concerning sending and receiving funds to prepaid cards. But you can PM me for a list of things I've tried.
Green dot is your best option, if is one time thing. you can transfer the money to your account or even to your paypal.
Paypal has this problem that Tiffany already mentioned.

For small amounts there's online gift cards, I used before with no problem. Google E gift or online gift.

I friend of mine uses Payoneer, kind of adult friendly paypal, but you need to get their card and anyone can load money without knowing your info. I'm not really sure how really works,I never used but you can always check it out. Good luck.
I just do western union. Its isn't as discreet based on the info they will know on either side, but If I'm sending a deposit its merely a small fraction of what she's planning on earning for the overnight if she shows up. Id only do this with reputable providers with current reviews and a long standing rep for good service......who have a rep to lose if they wouldn't show up or pay it back if they couldn't show up.

Its a fair trade in safety for me. Some ladies don't prefer it, but the more ladies that cater to it for me the easier newer ladies I see are open to it through positive results from other ladies I have seen. I don't consider a deposit a risk.....moreso a small investment in the providers integrity......choose wisely. Paying in advance for hobbyist usually has relatively few advantages.....less motivation to perform when she finally arrives.............