Just a thought

• M4ww2
  • 08-25-2015, 09:26 PM
So I was outside my hotel and there was a pretty lady out side smoking a cigarette. What are the chances this lady is a provider? She was looking through her phone but I was close enough to know what she was doing. If this might be I think it would be awesome if there was a provider that in the same hotel that I could just go down the hall verses somewhere. If this might be you let me know meacham and 35w.
Keep this thought on ECCIE please.
You could just talk to her like a normal girl and I'm sure if she was interested she'd drop a hint
100 percent chance she is a Provider.. standing outside a hotel? smoking and looking at a phone?

all Providers smoke.. when we put "couldn't tell" in our reviews, it's because we didn't catch them doing it, but be sure that after we left, the incall quickly filled up with smoke.

what "lady" stands outside a hotel?

and what "lady" has any reason to look at her phone? a real lady will use a flip phone so she doesn't look like a Hooker.
I agree with Tran's sarcasm. The OP is stereotyping. But hey, there is nothing wrong with wishing or hoping something to be true.
Hell, most covie's dress like whores these days (no offense) so you can never really tell.
You could just talk to her like a normal girl and I'm sure if she was interested she'd drop a hint Originally Posted by stanleychad
And if she is a provider (or willing/needing to play one for an hour or so), she will let you know that as well.

ALWAYS go the "interested civi route" first. The other way is more likely to get your face slapped!!!
Lol probably was a provider. Especially if she was glued to her phone, I always am. Lol.