Encounter: Hour Session with Sha Sha at Michiko Spa, 40 Minutes of Oral. .. Our Mouths Need to Rest

Date: 5-13-2023
Name: Sha Sha
Address and Phone: -
Address: Emerald Street just north of Royal Lane
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, DATY, Ass Play, Mish, BLS, BBBJCIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black, Silky
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'3'', 110 Pounds, Full B Cups, Shaved Pussy, Slim, Sexy Mouth, Good Look Overall
Recommendation: Yes
  • L1A2D
  • 05-14-2023, 08:50 AM
Is this THE Sha Sha? I didn’t know she was still around
Is this THE Sha Sha? I didn’t know she was still around Originally Posted by L1A2D
This Sha Sha is not THAT Shasha. I would shout it all over ECCIE it it was. This Shasha (Sha Sha) has a lot of similarities, though, starting between her legs. Both Sha Sha's have the cutest shaved pussies you'll ever have the pleasure of viewing and licking. Both are devoted to your enjoyment.
Good recon
Whatever happened to THE SHASHA?
Whatever happened to THE SHASHA? Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
She beat it out of Texas some 23 months ago. The rumor is she got fed up with a State that had Abbott, Patrick, Paxton, and Cruz as its political leadership.

I kid, but if it was true, I would sympathize.
Wow this Sha-Sha the Sequel sounds yummy
How old is she really? Seen 30 in review. Then when I see them I know they are pushing 50.

What does nice over all looking mean? She is average or below looking?
Is this THE Sha Sha? I didn’t know she was still around Originally Posted by L1A2D
If it was that ShaSha, you would have known from the list of activities lol. She is truly legendary and I still fondly remember my time with her!

Great review as always Chung, always a pleasure to read your posts!
Wow this Sha-Sha the Sequel sounds yummy Originally Posted by veloztec

Sha Sha is very Yummy. Very tasty, and her pussy is very cute. She is an ocular, tactile, and cunnilingual treat!

If it was that ShaSha, you would have known from the list of activities lol. She is truly legendary and I still fondly remember my time with her!

Great review as always Chung, always a pleasure to read your posts! Originally Posted by VeryClean
Thanks VC!

and yeah, had Sha Sha been Shasha, the activities would have given it away.. Unless I deliberately, say, left out TUMA, for example, or lied about her A cups being B cups. But they do share the one lovely characteristic, of owning a super cute pussy.

By the way, I just answered Last Ride's pm 10 minutes ago, I'm not avoiding his questions, LOL
Good review Chung
Good review Chung Originally Posted by Texas Walker Ranger
Thanks TWR!

How old is she really? Seen 30 in review. Then when I see them I know they are pushing 50.

What does nice over all looking mean? She is average or below looking? Originally Posted by Last Ride

For the benefit of those who see your questions, but not our private PM's...

She is in her thirties. I know that doesn't narrow it down that well, but when I have tried to get more specific, I find that doesn't work any better. Unless I really know. I got turned off of the whole age thing, anyway, when a certain Spa lady was regularly chopping 25-28 years off her true age. I know that as fact. Several guys got very pissed at me for posting it. By the way, those guys are either gone, or almost gone, i.e., they seldom post anymore.

Nice overall looking means she looks good, barely any flaws, but not gorgeous. A good-looking lady you would be pleased to get naked with.
Chung - thoroughly enjoy reading all your posts across forums .. damn , I will pay you to have a beer and pay for the beer as well and listen to your stories ….
Chung - thoroughly enjoy reading all your posts across forums .. damn , I will pay you to have a beer and pay for the beer as well and listen to your stories …. Originally Posted by Ajking
Exactly! Non-factional story
Exactly! Non-factional story Originally Posted by AsianP
Your English is very bad. I think you mean ''fictional'', you can't spell, and you mean to say ''fictional'', but you don't have a grasp of English vocabulary. Or much of anything, apparently.

Good review Chung Originally Posted by Texas Walker Ranger
Thanks TWR!

Chung - thoroughly enjoy reading all your posts across forums .. damn , I will pay you to have a beer and pay for the beer as well and listen to your stories …. Originally Posted by Ajking
Thanks AjKing, I appreciate your kind words, and knowing there are guys who read my posts across all the Forums, unlike the ESL-challenged, jealous Troll who stalks me in the AMP section.