Address and Phone: -
Address: Emerald Street
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Koreatown
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, BBFS (MISH, Doggie), FUHA, BBBJTCNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Long, very black, silky (tied up in shower room)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2'', 120 pounds, warm sexy mouth, Natural B cups, nice smile, sweet countenance, shaved cute pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review Chung and very entertaining as always.
Awesome Chung, thanks for the review.
Thanks Guys. It's a cliche term, but I'm not seeking wordsmith status, LOL. Bunny is Geisha-like, she pays attention to your wants and needs. My review didn't mention that she fully dressed me at the end, it's been a few years since that happened. I forgot it was ever a thing.

By the way, I listed her at 120 pounds, but 110 is more accurate. Age and weight is hard to get right, especially since we don't ask.. Kind of boorish if we did, LOL
Nice review General Chung
Chung, glad to see you are back in the business with your awsome, honest detailed reviews. I always enjoy reading your reviews and hilarious articles you post.
Keep up the good work my man General Chung.
Hey Chung, I saw Chanel yesterday based on your previous review, good stuff and you were spot. I'll write up my review after this weekend

Look like a former Luxury/ShaSha’s little bitch is back on the promoter saddle with Michiko. When he was promoting Luxury (and Blue), he had over 20 handles on multiple tablets and phones. Wonder how many handles is he promoting with now? Oh, I forgot, he has been promoting agencies with here and there with other handles.
So, did your master ShaSha or Hae Jin purchased Michiko or did you get yourself a new master and became a little bitch to a new owner? ShaSha loved calling you her little puppy (개새끼.. ㅎㅎㅎ)….
Welcome back, the Queen of Promoters (with your own handle) and the King of killing other spas. Is your salary still $1K a month? or is it more with inflation?
Look like a former Luxury/ShaSha’s little bitch is back on the promoter saddle with Michiko. When he was promoting Luxury (and Blue), he had over 20 handles on multiple tablets and phones. Wonder how many handles is he promoting with now? Oh, I forgot, he has been promoting agencies with here and there with other handles.
So, did your master ShaSha or Hae Jin purchased Michiko or did you get yourself a new master and became a little bitch to a new owner? ShaSha loved calling you her little puppy (개새끼.. ㅎㅎㅎ)….
Welcome back, the Queen of Promoters (with your own handle) and the King of killing other spas. Is your salary still $1K a month? or is it more with inflation? Originally Posted by AsianP
Thanks for the welcome Asian P, vadc, Chungjang, runon, PegasusTX, Georgecam, Big Cousin, GWASH, Samygupal, engoo, and all the others.

But please, I'm not the Queen, I'm still the KING of Promoters. My sex-reassignment surgery isn't finished until July.
Welcome back, the Queen of Promoters (with your own handle) and the King of killing other spas. Is your salary still $1K a month? or is it more with inflation? Originally Posted by AsianP
Ah.....I see you got your computer privileges back. Welcome!!!!
Asian P . . . . what difference does it make, as long as he reports the TRUTH?

Any review, if it is complimentary, is promoting that spa, and/or that woman. If I do

a positive truthful review, I am promoting that woman. Not JUST promoting that woman

but telling the truth, sharing information. If you are getting paid to do it, that can create

a gray area. But if the truth is being told, it shouldn't matter. I go to Greenlight a lot.

MamaSan always wants me to do a good review. I do honest reviews, and I have seen lots

of the same women at Luxury and Blue that Chung has seen. That man tells it like it is.

He turned me on to Leah, at Luxury, (she was a friend of Jessicas), he stated that she

could be a legend if she stayed long enough. I went to see her, and she was amazing.

She took my breath away. Another monger did a review of her, stating that she let him play with

her ass. She hadn't let me, so I asked her about that. She said UNTRUE! That it was a

made up claim. I guess I am digressing somewhat.

My whole entire point is, as long as the TRUTH is told, is shouldn't matter who is telling it.
Welcome back, the Queen of Promoters (with your own handle) and the King of killing other spas. Originally Posted by AsianP
Give me names of spas I killed. From past delusionary posts, you mentioned Asian Stars and Good Time. Is that right? I killed them?

What others?
Asian P is tired of his own bullshit. and why wouldn't he be? Same recycled lies from 4-5 years ago. No new material since.
Of course he has admitted several times, that he is all about trying to get reactions, for his entertainment. He can't even remember specific charges he made, it was never more than Horse shit to begin with. He's so God Damn lazy now, that every handle is one of my many, that I own and control, utilizing 20 tablets.