Clients that ask a lot of questions during appts

What kinds of questions have your clients asked you about other clients that you've seen or experiences in this profession in general?
From all of your threads I feel I need to ask a simple question ... Does your mommy know you are participating on a SHMB?
From all of your threads I feel I need to ask a simple question ... Does your mommy know you are participating on a SHMB? Originally Posted by pyramider
shhhhhh no she does not
[private} he trying to trick mommy if any are asking about him shhhh (\private}
What kinds of questions have your clients asked you about other clients that you've seen or experiences in this profession in general? Originally Posted by petervire
Questions like the one you just asked.
Damn, haha. I'm new to allow this, so I'm curious how other people's experiences are in reflection to my own. You guys love to troll, so I'm seeing a lot of that.
No one is trolling. They are merely being subtle telling you to make the Search tab your friend.
None of my friends ask questions about any of my other friends. Why would they?

Your line of questions sounds like you are doing research for a book, or a news story.
None of my friends ask questions about any of my other friends. Why would they?

Your line of questions sounds like you are doing research for a book, or a news story. Originally Posted by Solitaire
You know, a lot of my friends and other people in general as well have told me that I ask a lot of questions. I know I do. However, doing so brings me to a closer understanding of having the panoramic experience. The full thing. Solitaire, I would never write this information elsewhere because I've participated in this hobby myself. The more questions I ask now will lead less to later on. It's part of the learning curve.
Your learning curve should be using the Search tab. Or continue to amaze your friends with your questions.
Meh, I'll ask all I want.
Meh, I'll ask all I want. Originally Posted by petervire
Yes you can... you can always ask!! And you will always get a 3-sided answer.
Meh, I'll ask all I want. Originally Posted by petervire

By all means ask all you want ... just know I will call out any stupidity you ask ... Do your homework and due diligence before you start asking questions. Or just be another arkietard ...
The good clients would never ask about other clients. Why would they? It's none of their business. If they do ask, I will give an ambiguous answer …. cause I know what discretion means, it's none of their business, and I don't kiss and tell. I hope my clients are mature and stable, too.
The good clients would never ask about other clients. Why would they? It's none of their business. If they do ask, I will give an ambiguous answer …. cause I know what discretion means, it's none of their business, and I don't kiss and tell. I hope my clients are mature and stable, too. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Perfect response to a ridiculous question.

Perfect response to a ridiculous question.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Lol trust me, I would delete this thread if I could.