Stripper slide

Who doesn't love this right? But hell finally my big brain is catching up and saying the danger just isn't worth it. I mean how different is it from bbfs? Why does this continue as a mainstream hobby practice?
Who doesn't love this right? But hell finally my big brain is catching up and saying the danger just isn't worth it. I mean how different is it from bbfs? Why does this continue as a mainstream hobby practice? Originally Posted by Dcasianlover
Yah…I'm afraid it increases the chance of getting Herpes or warts something from it. Why does this continue as a mainstream hobby practice? I may be wrong but I don't think it is mainstream.
Why they do it? Hmmm…not thinking, not caring, desperation for business are the reasons I think of.
Bare Stripper Slide and bare Italian are both DANGEROUS activities as far as i'm concerned
At least in DC this seems to be a fairly common kgirl and Thai girl routine.
Seriously. Simple solution - if you don't think it's advisable, then don't do it! Oops, but that's not the point is it? What's really going on with threads like this is people trying to tell other people what they should/shouldn't do.
I haven't been out to the clubs since the late 1990s for various reasons.

When you say "Stripper-Slide" do you mean when a dancer is some advanced state of undress kneels/stands on the couch and rubs whatever she's got on your face starting from about where her legs join, past her Cistercian scar and mam-mades to end in a deep French kiss?

Would that be any more hazardous than letting her grind your crotch while you fondle her.

How does this risk compare with the NURU experience?

When you say "Stripper-Slide" do you mean when a dancer is some advanced state of undress kneels/stands on the couch and rubs whatever she's got on your face starting from about where her legs join, past her Cistercian scar and mam-mades to end in a deep French kiss?

Would that be any more hazardous than letting her grind your crotch while you fondle her.

How does this risk compare with the NURU experience? Originally Posted by ICU 812
If you were joking, sorry, I'm a dumbass. If not, a stripper slide is when they are on top of you rubbing the vag up and down your shaft without actual insertion. It, obviously, is FUN!!! BUT, also obviously, risky. Like with anything in this "hobby", it depends on how much you want to risk. Even rubbers are not 100% safe. But the odds are GREATLY in your favor to not catch something using one. Personally, I HATE CBJ. Maybe it's hypocritical that I don't agree with bareback sex, but bareback BJ's I encourage. I just feel the risk level is low with a BJ and high with sex. I could be wrong, but if I'm with a girl that does CBJ I just skip it. I can't even keep a hard-on with that and the visual even sucks.

As for stripper slide, that happened one time with a provider I had seen a couple of times and we were getting into it pretty good. A little to good it turns out. Luckily we stopped at the slide and put on a cover and I've been tested since then and all is good. But DAMN!!! was it fun!
I am not sure what a stripper slide entails but I will say that there is hardly a risk with the NURU unless a lady is offering her own version and not the true and original version. My NURU is more about using your upper body to "rub" or "massage" the gentlemen's body except in the shower where I use my hands. I prefer to wait till the end of the massage and the gentleman is completely relaxed before moving forward with any type of intimacy. If you are just wanting a lady to lay down on you and slide up and down while your private rubs against her private, then that is what you will get. But, if you are wanting a real and true massage with a twist and will cause you to be in complete ecstasy and relaxation while helping those tired and achy muscles relax, then I would suggest you try a NURU.

Thanks,
Juliette
The 2 are completely separate.

How does this risk compare with the NURU experience? Originally Posted by ICU 812
I am not sure what a stripper slide entails.... Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
A stripper slide is when a lady is on top of a guy and rubs the vag up and down your shaft without actual insertion. Grinding back and forth on junior without a cover.
LOL! Thanks for explaining. I can definitely say that the NURU does not operate in this fashion.

Hugs,
Juliette
A stripper slide is when a lady is on top of a guy and rubs the vag up and down your shaft without actual insertion. Grinding back and forth on junior without a cover. Originally Posted by albundy
Who doesn't love this right? But hell finally my big brain is catching up and saying the danger just isn't worth it. I mean how different is it from bbfs? Why does this continue as a mainstream hobby practice? Originally Posted by Dcasianlover
Danger? What danger is there from sex?

The media has jellied the brains of the western world. You hear about this depopulation agenda....but with the encouragement/championing of homosexuality and making people like dcasianlover scared to have sex, it adds up. Me? Im damn sure my genetics will live on and on. Ive rawdogged hundreds of women and I cum inside them. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment. I only caught chlamydia once. Since its the 21st century, you take some pills and it goes away in two days.
Danger? What danger is there from sex?

The media has jellied the brains of the western world. You hear about this depopulation agenda....but with the encouragement/championing of homosexuality and making people like dcasianlover scared to have sex, it adds up. Me? Im damn sure my genetics will live on and on. Ive rawdogged hundreds of women and I cum inside them. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment. I only caught chlamydia once. Since its the 21st century, you take some pills and it goes away in two days. Originally Posted by George N Powell
Thank you for this post. It proves, beyond a doubt, that you are simply a troll looking to stir up shit. "A no AA thread?" "I'll post racist bullshit!" / "Stripper slide post?" "I'll post ridiculous nonsense about bareback sex!" Anything to get a response. Pathetic. Trolls are everywhere I guess.
Thanks everyone ,for the explicit description of the Stripper Slide, without the expected mockery or condescension. No-joke: I really didn't know, but I was trying for humor.I understand the act and recognize the risk.

I have had a pretty good NURU session with Monica (then known as "Thai Monica") that is consistent with GFE Juliette's offering.

I didn't know quite what to expect then, and the session felt managed or choreographed (now we shower, now we NURU, now we take a bath, now we have GFE on the bed) . . .but I liked it.

Apparently I have never had a true "Stripper Slide", which OK by me.
Just do bbfscip. No need to half ass it.

Tedbundy if it makes you any happier I cum inside all the girls regardless of race.
Just do bbfscip. Originally Posted by George N Powell
LOL Yes, I know what that is but every time I see it I think, "Bare Back Full Service Cum In Pocket."