review isnt showing

i know theres no certain time it takes to post reviews,according to mod,,but this has been longest ive seen..3 days,
just wanting to know theyre are no errors
  • Alli
  • 06-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Always the same issue with mine too...
If there are no links, it's speculative!
If there are no links, it's speculative! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
i dont know how to post links..review is shown clear as day on his profile..my reviews were never considered "speculative" until recently for some weird reason
how to post links?
Go to the review, at the top of your browser click the address bar, copy all of that info to your clipboard (highlight it then right click and select copy...or on your phone hold down and select copy), then wherever you want to put the link into a post click the little icon that looks like a globe with a chain on it (between the color and the image icons) and put the address you copied in there (by right clicking and selecting paste or holding down and selecting paste)
Go to the review, at the top of your browser click the address bar, copy all of that info to your clipboard (highlight it then right click and select copy...or on your phone hold down and select copy), then wherever you want to put the link into a post click the little icon that looks like a globe with a chain on it (between the color and the image icons) and put the address you copied in there (by right clicking and selecting paste or holding down and selecting paste) Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
muahh! thanks!