URL / Website: -
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Close to Acadian and I-10
Activities: Massage, CBJ, Russian, Mish, Doggy, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'3" and 140lbs- mommy tummy and D cups- looked like a bad boob job she's still hanging onto
Recommendation: No
Sure you was not hitting momasons? My fellow mongers were telling me that place is a wham bam thank you man place. I don't want that. [/PRIVATE]
10-1 that was Angel, the mamasan. She is a negative ghost rider. She already knows when she sees me that I won’t even consider her.
No her name is Amanda, and she leaves next week to go back to New York. I had her, very lame fuck, no enthusiasm at all. She did give me an ok massage. I know Angel, and this is not her. Amanda told me a new girl is coming in 2 weeks. I won't be back, cuz at these prices and suck ass sessions I'm going back to providers for a while. There are a couple of Asian girls I have fun with around here tho. Angel told me, come baby I make sure you get what you get in Dallas.. Lol yeah that is a huge mistake on my part to fall for that shit. I was told 2 pops, and bbbj, Amanda tells me after 1st pop that the 2nd is an extra 100, and a hj is 40.. I told her thanks but I will pass.
Oh and I never saw no bbbj either. Unfortunately I paid up front like I always have
No her name is Amanda, and she leaves next week to go back to New York. I had her, very lame fuck, no enthusiasm at all. She did give me an ok massage. I know Angel, and this is not her. Amanda told me a new girl is coming in 2 weeks. I won't be back, cuz at these prices and suck ass sessions I'm going back to providers for a while. There are a couple of Asian girls I have fun with around here tho. Angel told me, come baby I make sure you get what you get in Dallas.. Lol yeah that is a huge mistake on my part to fall for that shit. I was told 2 pops, and bbbj, Amanda tells me after 1st pop that the 2nd is an extra 100, and a hj is 40.. I told her thanks but I will pass.
Oh and I never saw no bbbj either. Unfortunately I paid up front like I always have Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Thanks for the tip. I will wait to see who comes next month.
Oh and I never saw no bbbj either. Unfortunately I paid up front like I always have Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
[PRIVATE] thanks bro. Its hit or miss for me. She sent me a message saying sorry, I told her no worries. But I didnt see Amanda. [PRIVATE]