Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: -
City: Mattydale
State: New York
Address: Mattydale area
Activities: Good hard massage, BBBJ, CBJTC,
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian duh? Why doesn't the choice menu here default to Asian?
Physical Description: Sophia looked okay in her silky kind of lingerie outfit, but her tits, although big, appeared to ever so slightly be succumbing to gravity. They were pretty nice when I finally saw them. Nice legs, firm ass, but major baby damage.
Recommendation: Not really. Better choices out there.
Lulu at Sol helped me tie my shoes and I thought the same thing why
There used to be a good amp at the Sunrise Plaza in Webster, NY. On one occasion I started to get dressed after the wet towel clean-up. The girl seemed offended, she said, no no and stopped me so that she could do it.
It's unique to amps, so my guess is it's a cultural custom that's meant to be part of the service. Maybe to show respect or gratitude. I find it to be very personal and intimate.
The only other time in your life that someone dresses you is when you're too young or old to do it youself.
Nice report.
Why not be pampered after an enjoyable session ? One time, she was dressing me and decided to give me a bbbj after she got on her knees. Twice bbbj, so maybe she wanted to top off !