Cell Phone Providers

Hey y'all I have a question.
I'm currently with Metro PCS ( Metro piece of shit) & I'm looking to change to a different provider. I've never been with any other provider so I'm clueless. I heard that Verizon was the most expensive but I'm not sure. No I don't have a budget, just looking for a reasonable price for cell phone service.
  • cyrax
  • 03-26-2015, 09:30 PM
Both Verizon and ATT are somewhat expensive but it all depends on what area you'll be using your phone.

Sprint is pretty decent but their LTE suck, but at least they have unlimited data.
Both Verizon and ATT are somewhat expensive but it all depends on what area you'll be using your phone.

Sprint is pretty decent but their LTE suck, but at least they have unlimited data. Originally Posted by cyrax
Yes I've heard the same thing about Sprint bs LTE. I was trying to kill the idea of doing a little research but hell they all have flaws I just need to take the time to find out. I don't want to end up shacking with a cell phone company that's just as bad as Metro. Gesh! That would suck. That's for replying back!
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-27-2015, 12:39 AM
I travel in the states... a LOT. My personal phone is t-mobile. Hobby was Metro.

Both are great inside of a metroplex (I have been to both coasts and all between)... but once you leave the city area... fucking nothing.

From other friends who travel - if you go to small towns or road trips, stick to Verizon.

I am making the switch once I decide on which phone I want next.
For my hobby phone, I have Virgin Mobile. It works off the Sprint network and I've never had an issue one with it. Most of my family lives in the sticks, and if you spend much time outside of the city, Verizon or Sprint will be your best options.

I loved Metro when I was here-- but I hated losing signal for long periods of time when I traveled.
  • Dnice
  • 03-27-2015, 08:07 AM
Hey send me a pm and I'll give you my website you can checkout our rates.
  • wonk
  • 03-27-2015, 08:16 AM
ting.com
- they use sprint and verizon's networks so the voice / text coverage is good bt you don't pay verizons prices
- you can bring your own phone of buy one from them, cheap
- rates are cheap and you only pay for what you use
I've been on it for a while. The 3g/4g data sucks but I hardly use those. Voice / text are fine. No contracts.
Metro runs off T-Mobile network.
AT&T...they have the go phone contract, easy and painless.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Also look into a phone that offers Wi-Fi calling, it's a must if you have no cellular service.
Thanks Everyone for the advice. I settled on At&t and it's working pretty good.