COVID shot

Anyone else get sick from their 2nd shot? I spent the past 36 hours more sick then I have been in 20 years. I worked 17 years at one job and never had 1 sick day. There was no way in hell I could have went to work yesterday. I feel better ‘this morning. Anyone else have a similar effect. I got the mederna vaccine
nope I had a small reaction to the first dose felt sick to my stomach and weak for a couple hours the worst thing was my arm itched for 3 days. second dose just a mild headache. If you are younger is hits harder I am in my 50's
I received the Moderna vaccine in Feb / March. The second shot just made me very tired, just sat and watched TV ( but then again there wasn't much to do that Saturday to get me going).
Moderna second shot, my arm was sore, thats all
Moderna, had both, no problem. Just a sore arm (minor) on the first. Very happy I got that out of the way.
JJ single shot.
No reaction at all and the needle spot was only sore for a couple hours.
No issues from either Moderna shot and I actually drove a car to Florida the day after the second shot.
Now I feel like a wussy.
I got the pfizer vaccine the second shot made me sick body aches and vary sleepy the next day i was good
No real issues from either shot, although the second did cause some slight arm soreness for a few hours.
Anyone else get sick from their 2nd shot? I spent the past 36 hours more sick then I have been in 20 years. I worked 17 years at one job and never had 1 sick day. There was no way in hell I could have went to work yesterday. I feel better ‘this morning. Anyone else have a similar effect. I got the mederna vaccine Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I hope you're feeling better today.
Tired Monday back to normal Tuesday. Saw my regular at 6 am all’s good
Tired Monday back to normal Tuesday. Saw my regular at 6 am all’s good Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Good to hear.