TDS

Another "member" is constantly throwing around cancer terminology often abbreviated as TDS. It's explained in spreadsheet form here:

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall

It's not in alphabetical format so I'll save you a search. Just scroll to 4th from the bottom. (Take a peak at 10th from the top as you're scrolling to the bottom)

BTW, C-Span is about as non-partisan as you can get.
lol

They will cry it’s c span they want hanity to rank lol
LOL that guy SUCKED
LOL that guy SUCKED Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes Trump did

U right
Another "member" is constantly throwing around cancer terminology often abbreviated as TDS. It's explained in spreadsheet form here:

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall

It's not in alphabetical format so I'll save you a search. Just scroll to 4th from the bottom. (Take a peak at 10th from the top as you're scrolling to the bottom)

BTW, C-Span is about as non-partisan as you can get. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The survey wasn't done by C-SPAN. It wasn't even a public survey
It was done by "select historians and professors" aka 1619 project enthusiasts and student indoctrinators.
The survey wasn't done by C-SPAN. It wasn't even a public survey
It was done by "select historians and professors" aka 1619 project enthusiasts and student indoctrinators. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Yeah, well……..except that the 1619 Project was started in 2019, and this survey has been going on for 20+ years……….so there goes that theory.

Please Commence with “Alternative Facts”…….errrrrrr, more commonly known as right wing lies……..

elg……

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_1619_Project
Yeah, well……..except that the 1619 Project was started in 2019, and this survey has been going on for 20+ years……….so there goes that theory.

Please Commence with “Alternative Facts”…….errrrrrr, more commonly known as right wing lies……..

elg……

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_1619_Project Originally Posted by elghund
Fuckin elg
Good look

The big lie
Yes Trump did

U right Originally Posted by Missburger
"(Take a peak at 10th from the top as you're scrolling to the bottom)"
so in my view your wrong
James Buchanan beats out Andrew Johnson for the lowest spot? Interesting. I'm gonna have to brush up on on my history a bit. I definitely woulda put Johnson last.

I think idiots like Jimmy Carter and George W got a modern-day boost in their reps cuz of Trump. All of a sudden, peeps be like...."hey...maybe they weren't THAT bad..."

"(Take a peak at 10th from the top as you're scrolling to the bottom)"
so in my view your wrong Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I see lol

I’m my view you’re wrong

Trump is 41 wow

No bueno
James Buchanan beats out Andrew Johnson for the lowest spot? Interesting. I'm gonna have to brush up on on my history a bit. I definitely woulda put Johnson last.

I think idiots like Jimmy Carter and George W got a modern-day boost in their reps cuz of Trump. All of a sudden, peeps be like...."hey...maybe they weren't THAT bad..."

. Originally Posted by rooster
Nixon too

elg……

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_1619_Project Originally Posted by elghund
I never said 1619 project came first. Historians and academic professors are generally liberals. Insert any liberal garbage you like CRT, TDS or even racist math. It's a big hit with the liberal educators, not so much with the parents though.

Hey, nice work! I see you have a fan. 😂
I never said 1619 project came first. Historians and academic professors are generally liberals. Insert any liberal garbage you like CRT, TDS or even racist math. It's a big hit with the liberal educators, not so much with the parents though.

Hey, nice work! I see you have a fan. 😂 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
ever note CRT dos not teach WHO sold to the Dutch in the 1st place

its a TDS thingy

Hey, nice work! I see you have a fan. 😂 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
You stated that those selected were AKA as 1619 enthusiasts…….and they have been at this for 2 decades….before 1619 existed.

If your claim, as above, is to have any merit, I suggest that you research and report on every member listed on the site. I would be interested if you can prove that every one of them are as liberal as you are trying to opine about.

I will wait on your research.

Oh, and…….maybe I can start a cult with my new fan…….

elg……

Oh, and…….maybe I can start a cult with my new fan…….

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
mmmm is it time I stop being a elg fan ????