City: Grand Prairie
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM++ (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Black, pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, small but ok tits, pretty firm all around, looks like she used to be pretty but has some time in the hobby on her, if you know what I mean.
Recommendation: Yes
I believe the lady who was here before was named Julie. Is that not her?
Does she still want you to help her move the table in front of the door in the room
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I believe the lady who was here before was named Julie. Is that not her? Originally Posted by Castle45
She told me YoYo.
Does she still want you to help her move the table in front of the door in the room Originally Posted by Thaiman
Nope. No weird requests like that. Been going there for 3 years and never had that happen.
I used to go and see Julie, but then she randomly was closed so I assumed it had closed down. Sounds like it might be worth a revisit.
I used to go and see Julie, but then she randomly was closed so I assumed it had closed down. Sounds like it might be worth a revisit. Originally Posted by Casualrubber
The hours she’s open are hit or miss. 10am some days. 11 others. Seems YoYo (who I think is also Julie … that name sounds familiar) must own the place and just does what she wants. Or she’s at least in charge.

It’s always a good visit, but text ahead and make sure she has time. It’s just her so I think she locks the door when in session.
Those are the best places by far. Gotta know the lady personally.