QANON&NOT SO

HARRIS IS AS GOOD A COCK SUCKER AS KELLY ANN CONWAY ANOTHER SNO BUNNY ,WHO SUCKED&FUCKED HER WAY TO B.LOUSY TRUMPS BEST ALLIES WE ALL MIXED WITH SOMETHING THANKS TO YOUR ANCESTORS ,LOL HELL.U MAY HAVE BLACK BLOOD .N.U DN111&OFFSHORE HA,HA DONT HATE ON DA PLAYERS,HATE THE GAME UPPER UPPER NORTH AREA

I love it president Donald Trump will be found not guilty again this week. Originally Posted by Dn111

Found not guilty by a bunch of cowards with a beautiful shade of yellow running down their spines.
Found not guilty by a bunch of cowards with a beautiful shade of yellow running down their spines. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
OUT ALL.THE FACISTS PROUD BOYS WOMEN DONTWORRY I WILL.KEEP.GIVING.... YOUR WOMEN MY LONG PIPE LOL,I MAKES EM CUMM..&DUMP TRUMP IS GUILTY AS HELL DAM RACISTS HEY WOODY
MUCH DESERVED JOIN YOUR JAIL.BUDDIES LETS KEEP THE DEBATE GOING ALL.COMERS WELCOMED THIS IS WHAT I DO
AOC ,BUT U COULDNT AFFORD THAT PRINCESS ,OK MASTA SHORE?LOL HARRIS BEING A SLAVE OWNER MAKES HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS MORE EMPRESSIVE BECAUSE NOW SHE IN THE WHITE HOUSE RUNNING 🏃♂️ SHIT LMAO.FOR THE AFRICAN BROTHERS &SISTERS BUILT THE WHITE HOUSE &THE CAPITAL BUILDINGS 2,WHICH YOUR SLAVE OWNERS RAIDED BACK ON1/6/21LOL.THE FACT IS BLACKS ⚫ BUILT THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF U SLAVE OWNERS&THE OTHER FLUNKESS WAS TO LAZY TO DO THE WORK YOURSELVES THIS STUFF IS FUN&FUNNY&SO TRUE FOR THE REAL RACE OF AFICAN AMERICANS FROM 400 PLUS YEARS AGO,NO THATS A HISTORY LESSON FOR YOUR ASSES U SLAVE OWNERS COULDNT KEEP YOUR COCKS OUT OF THOSE BLACK SLAVES WOMENS PUSSYS LOL .HELL GEORGE WASHINGTON GOT 4 GENERATIONS OF MIXED KIDS GRANDKIDS GREAT GGREAT GRANDKIDS THEY WAS ON GOOD MOURNING AMERICA LAST YEAR BEING INTERVIEWED BY THE GREAT ROBIN ROBERTS!!!!:giljotiin i: Originally Posted by Blakeslee
I'm 2nd generation

OUT ALL.THE FACISTS PROUD BOYS WOMEN DONTWORRY I WILL.KEEP.GIVING.... YOUR WOMEN MY LONG PIPE LOL,I MAKES EM CUMM..&DUMP TRUMP IS GUILTY AS HELL DAM RACISTS HEY WOODY
MUCH DESERVED JOIN YOUR JAIL.BUDDIES LETS KEEP THE DEBATE GOING ALL.COMERS WELCOMED THIS IS WHAT I DO Originally Posted by Blakeslee
racist ????
  • Dn111
  • 02-11-2021, 07:30 AM
I'm 2nd generation

racist ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Just for once, can you please speak English?
  • Dn111
  • 02-11-2021, 07:31 AM
HARRIS IS AS GOOD A COCK SUCKER AS KELLY ANN CONWAY ANOTHER SNO BUNNY ,WHO SUCKED&FUCKED HER WAY TO B.LOUSY TRUMPS BEST ALLIES WE ALL MIXED WITH SOMETHING THANKS TO YOUR ANCESTORS ,LOL HELL.U MAY HAVE BLACK BLOOD .N.U DN111&OFFSHORE HA,HA DONT HATE ON DA PLAYERS,HATE THE GAME UPPER UPPER NORTH AREA Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Just for once, can you please speak English? It's sad how you write. Even sadders probably how you speak.
  • Dn111
  • 02-11-2021, 07:32 AM
Just for once, can you please speak English? Originally Posted by Dn111
Sorry offshore it wasn't meant for you.
Sorry offshore it wasn't meant for you. Originally Posted by Dn111
WITH ANOTHER PROUD BOY/QANON MEMBER LMAO ,C.THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR NEO-FACISTS GROUPS 2.MUCH IN FIGHTING 1&NOTHER.&DN111 MEANT IT TOWARDS U PARTNER U CANT TRUST DN111,AOC RULES
WITH ANOTHER PROUD BOY/QANON MEMBER LMAO ,C.THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR NEO-FACISTS GROUPS 2.MUCH IN FIGHTING 1&NOTHER.&DN111 MEANT IT TOWARDS U PARTNER U CANT TRUST DN111,AOC RULES Originally Posted by Blakeslee
sorry Sir, but a Proud Boy member, or is it in your eyes every white male ????

sorry Sir, but a Proud Boy member, or is it in your eyes every white male ????

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sir,
you are more entertaining than the The Political Forum

is that by intent or just the way you are ???? just asking
  • Dn111
  • 02-16-2021, 02:20 PM
HARRIS IS AS GOOD A COCK SUCKER AS KELLY ANN CONWAY ANOTHER SNO BUNNY ,WHO SUCKED&FUCKED HER WAY TO B.LOUSY TRUMPS BEST ALLIES WE ALL MIXED WITH SOMETHING THANKS TO YOUR ANCESTORS ,LOL HELL.U MAY HAVE BLACK BLOOD .N.U DN111&OFFSHORE HA,HA DONT HATE ON DA PLAYERS,HATE THE GAME UPPER UPPER NORTH AREA Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Moderator DR-EGG why is this allowed to stay on this page. Many things are wrong with it he's saying public officials or cocksuckers! I'm a white American now he's picking on my race that's racist why is he allowed to continue to do this?? this is not what this page is about but why does the moderators on here continue to allow him to get away with it and I'm filing official complete right now about him
Sir
This is not a racist comment so your complaint is noted but not valid This is the sandbox for for non adult conversation which generally ends up being political these conversations can be very passionate at times and all members must remember the guidelines are still applicable.

The Dr
Lets ask a better question. Why is Blakeslee allowed to derail topics, post false reviews, and get away with all of it? I got 5 warning points for bumping a thread about Jamestown posts going to Upstate NY when I am legit curious as to why that is?

Why in the past month has this site gone downhill? Why does the top of the site say Gman and DJ are the mods for PA but Dr. is the one closing threads and handing out points?? If he is an official mod for PA lets put it up there. If there is a reason why you cannot make a certain Western New York section instead of lumping Jamestown and Buffalo into Western NY please explain why instead of dishing out warning points just because you can. Like I mentioned,

I wasn't bumping an old post just to do it. I want to know why Jamestown is being considered Upstate and why we can't just have a seperate Western NY section. If that consitutes a warning I'd like to know why as I'm sure others would like to as well. All the while Blakeslee goes away scott free.

Moderator DR-EGG why is this allowed to stay on this page. Many things are wrong with it he's saying public officials or cocksuckers! I'm a white American now he's picking on my race that's racist why is he allowed to continue to do this?? this is not what this page is about but why does the moderators on here continue to allow him to get away with it and I'm filing official complete right now about him Originally Posted by Dn111
  • Dn111
  • 02-18-2021, 10:12 AM
Lets ask a better question. Why is Blakeslee allowed to derail topics, post false reviews, and get away with all of it? I got 5 warning points for bumping a thread about Jamestown posts going to Upstate NY when I am legit curious as to why that is?

Why in the past month has this site gone downhill? Why does the top of the site say Gman and DJ are the mods for PA but Dr. is the one closing threads and handing out points?? If he is an official mod for PA lets put it up there. If there is a reason why you cannot make a certain Western New York section instead of lumping Jamestown and Buffalo into Western NY please explain why instead of dishing out warning points just because you can. Like I mentioned,

I wasn't bumping an old post just to do it. I want to know why Jamestown is being considered Upstate and why we can't just have a seperate Western NY section. If that consitutes a warning I'd like to know why as I'm sure others would like to as well. All the while Blakeslee goes away scott free. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Very well said sir!!!!